Achievement Guide

ReaLiStiiC

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By my count, you're missing 4 quests from the "Made in New Haven" quest checklist. Might help for a few people who think their acheev is glitched, when they actually just missed a quest or two. Not that the achievement isn't legitimately glitched for a bunch of people, but...

Missing:

Dumpster Diving For Great Justice [ ] (hunting for p0rn mags in dumpsters... classic)

Jaynistown: Secret Rendevous [ ]

Scavenger: Machine Gun [ ]

Get Some Answers [ ] (this is the last story quest here, and where mine unlocked)

Hope this helps some people...

does anyone know whether or not i will have to create multiple characters to get achievements and also for co-op play. i just ordered it off the internet and havent got a clue. Also is there matchmaking in this thread.

back on topic. i will definately use this guide. looks good.

Edited by rickyfeeney

I'm hopefully getting this game around christmas time and was wondering what the hardest achievement is/are and if there are any i should be concious of when playing through the game? Also if it's possible to go back to a specific place to get any I missed after completing the game?

New Haven:

1.Scooter's Used Car Parts [ ]

2.Claptrap Rescue: New Haven[ ]

3.Claptrap Rescue: Tetanus Warren[ ]

4.Corrosive Crystal Harvest[ ]

5.King Tossing[ ]

6.Is T.K. O.K.?[ ]

7. Hidden Journal: Rust Commons West[ ]

8. Scavenger: Submachine Gun[ ]

9. Firepower: All Sales Are Final[ ]

10. Firepower: Market Correction[ ]

11. Firepower: Plight Of The Middleman[ ]

12. Jack's Other Eye [ ]

13. Like A Moth To Flame [ ]

14. Two Wrongs Make A Right[ ]

15. Middle Of Nowhere No More: Investigate [ ]

16. Middle Of Nowhere No More: Fuses? Really?[ ]

17. Middle Of Nowhere No More: Small Favor [ ]

18. Middle Of Nowhere No More: Scoot On Back[ ]

19. Power To The People[ ]

20. Another Piece Of The Puzzle [ ]

21. Not Without My Claptrap[ ]

22. Up To Our Ears[ ]

23. Claptrap Rescue: Krom's Canyon[ ]

24. Earl Needs Food Badly[ ]

25. Missing Persons[ ]

26. Scavenger: Shotgun[ ]

27. Altar Ego: Burning Heresy[ ]

28. Today's Lesson: High Explosives[ ]

29. Hair Of The Dog[ ]

30. Hidden Journal: Rust Commons East[ ]

31. The Next Piece[ ]

32. Altar Ego: The New Religion[ ]

33. Altar Ego: Godless Monsters[ ]

34. A Bug Problem[ ]

35. Relight The Beacons[ ]

36. Green Thumb[ ]

37. Jaynistown: Unintended Consequences[ ]

38. Jaynistown: Cleaning Up Your Mess [ ]

39. Bait And Switch[ ]

40. Claptrap Rescue: Trash Coast[ ]

41. Claptrap Rescue: Old Haven[ ]

42. Bandit Treasure: Three Corpses. Three Keys.[ ]

43. Bandit Treasure: X Marks The Spot[ ]

44. Jaynistown: Spread The Word[ ]

45. Jaynistown: Getting What's Coming To You[ ]

46. Circle Of Slaughter: Meat And Greet[ ]

47. Circle Of Slaughter: Round 1[ ]

48. Circle Of Slaughter: Round 2[ ]

49. Circle Of Slaughter: Final Round[ ]

50. Seek Out Tannis[ ]

51. Meet "Crazy" Earl[ ]

52. Claptrap Rescue: Scrapyard[ ]

53. Get Off My Lawn![ ]

54. I've Got A Sinking Feeling[ ]

55. Wanted: Fresh Fish[ ]

56. Earl's Best Friend[ ]

57. House Hunting[ ]

58. Smoke Signals: Investigate Old Haven[ ]

59. Smoke Signals: Shut Them Down[ ]

Scavenger Quest Guide:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=186979

I think there's one quest missing from this list which was needed for me to complete before the achievement popped:

60. Scavenger: Machine Gun[ ]

I had all of the other quests completed but my achievement didn't pop until I completed this quest.

• 2 weeks later...

I also believe that the requirements for Made in New Haven need to be changed.

I did everything on the list with no luck. Mine unlocked on Get Some Answers, but (if it matters) I also did Dumpster Diving For Great Justice, Jaynistown: Secret Rendevous, Scavenger: Machine Gun, and Claptrap Rescue: Crimson Fastness.

Made in New Haven unlocked for me after I finished the storyline quest "Get Some Answers". I finished the list in the guide before, wondering why it didn't unlock, then I did the Scavenger: Machine Gun Quest, killed Flynt, found the remaining Clap Traps and then proceeded along the main quest (not much as you see), unlocking it upon completing "Get Some Answers".

Im not sure if it has been said so thought i would just mention that when playing split-screen you cant get all of the achievements well at least second player cant anyway..

When trying to earn money for the Pandora-dog Millionaire the money that player 2 earns doesnt actually go towards the achievement.. which really isnt a problem cos you can quickly get it in second play through. Selling both yours and player 1's items

ALSO if player 1 has And They'll Tell Two Friends player 2 will not get the achievement if you play in split-screen.. this has to be done online (not sure about system link though)

FINALY i think player 2 cannot get Rootinest, Tootinest, Shootinest either after many tries as player 2 i could not get this one

Other than these you shouldnt have any troubles

Simply complete all missions given from NPCs/Bounty-Board within the second area. Clap-trap quests also count towards this achievement. Checklist found at the bottom courtesy of KFZ Scrubs.

OK, so what does NPCs stand for? I've completed the game twice, I do have this achievement but I'm now trying to get it for a 2nd profile and am trying to do it quickly. I hate it when kids are too lazy to type out words and use uncommon acronyms because they are too lazy to type out the words.

OK, so what does NPCs stand for? I've completed the game twice, I do have this achievement but I'm now trying to get it for a 2nd profile and am trying to do it quickly. I hate it when kids are too lazy to type out words and use uncommon acronyms because they are too lazy to type out the words.

It's not really an uncommon acronym if you've played a lot of RPGs (Role-Playing Games). NPC stands for Non-Player Characters. Examples are Dr. Tannis, Zed and Scooter.