Ramiel

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Thanks to this guide, I got the 1000 G's. Massive thanks for this guide.

Very fun game, but grinding in the end got a bit boring. Made the last boss a piece of cake by having the Abbysal Armor. In fact, even on apacolyptic dificulty, one of the easiest in the entire game.

One little tip to players who want to collect every achievement in the game. Make a checklist on the life and wrath shards. I had to backtrack the entire world to search for both the final life and wrath shard. Used a tremendous amount of time searching for the last two, which was a major pain in the ass.

I'm looking for the abbysal armor pieces, does that not show up on the map with the item that helps you collect all the collectibles. Also I'm missing some life and wrath shards.

It should if you've got that weapon enhancement from the Black Throne. Also remember that it's often more layers on each of the maps. Even the ones that aren't dungeons. Be prepeared for some tedious backtracking.

Should I play this game on apocalyptic and collect all of the life stones, wrath cores/powers, artifacts and abyssal armor sets or is it too difficult task? I played this on normal and the difficulty felt just about right - not too hard anywhere, so naturally I thought of trying it on apocalyptic, but collecting all the suff at the same time; not too sure about that.

Should I play this game on apocalyptic and collect all of the life stones, wrath cores/powers, artifacts and abyssal armor sets or is it too difficult task? I played this on normal and the difficulty felt just about right - not too hard anywhere, so naturally I thought of trying it on apocalyptic, but collecting all the suff at the same time; not too sure about that.

You should definitely do it in a single playthrough on Apocalyptic. The life stones, wratch cores, and abyssal armor will really make the game more of a breeze. Collecting all of such on Normal won't carry over to Apocalyptic except for the abyssal armor.

Since Apocalyptic difficulty is available at the start of the game, that's what I picked. It wasn't hard at all and there were only a few relatively tough parts. I'd say it took around 25 hours to collect everything and get all the achievements.

• 5 weeks later...
This achievement seriously sucks... It seems like putting the band on your controller to make it run in circles makes it run slower... My horse has an average of about 30 miles an hour. Really sucks. I wish they would have had you use the horse more to make up some more of this distance... Yay for another lame and not thought out achievement. 50 miles would have been plenty and not many people would have gotten it without farming still.

This achievement was terrible. After getting every other achievement in the game (and doing quite a bit of ridding around the desert for the heck of it) I thought I was pretty close. Not at all. I rode around for over half an hour before I started falling asleep. Seriously, the rythmic sound of the horse's feet put me to sleep. Woke up an hour later, and my controller had died from inactivity (despite me still holding down the thumbstick). I just leaned the stick up against a book and got it an hour later.

What were the developers thinking when they decided on this achievement? Even the weapon xp grinding one didn't take nearly this long. I don't like achievements that practically require you to use a cheap tactic to get it.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...