DLC: Makise Kurisu

The Stray

^When it completely isn't...>_>

Since pretty much $5 to some people is just chump change...>_>

They do have a point though. It doesn't matter how expendable the money is to someone. You could be very wealthy, it really doesn't matter how much you have, what matters is what you're getting for the price. Wasting money is wasting money, no matter how little.

That said, I'll need to think about this DLC a while before deciding to get it or not, I'd like to see if Kurisu is actually fun to play first.

I dunno who/what that is, but probably, and like I said, Steins;Gate characters, here's an example.

Edit: Image not there...>_>

http://5pb.jp/games/pbbg/en/img/info/icon2.gif

Where did you find those gamerpics? I've never bought gamerpics mainly because they don't have previews of what they look like.

"Christina" aka The Zombie

Okabe

Mayuri

and freakin' Moeka? Moeka?? ... They better have Feris if they're going to have Moeka. Its not that I care if Feris is in or not (GP-wise) but Moeka is an absolutely worthless character

It also has Feris, Daru, Ruka, Suzuha and the time machine.

Yeah, its out, but don't unlock them until they are up on their servers.

Crap. I got a few achievements. I checked again and now they're gone. How do you know when they are up on the servers? Does this sort of thing always happen with DLC achievements? Am I screwed?

You're not screwed, you need to recover your account and then get the achievements again when they have been updated. I havent looked at the achievements yet but if for example there is one for getting to a certain lvl with a certain character you may need to create new save data in order to unlock the achievement again

A bunch of dumb aches. raise any char to 99, lvl karisu, lvl karisu to 25, play battle as karisu, clear online, stay in coop as karisu, clear any stage, then clear all stages as karisu.

this game is so damn short, they will probably just keep adding characters and nothing else.

...Aside from the fact it is overpriced (one character and a "should be free" level cap for $5)...

What games do you play that have free level cap increases? Every game I've played requires you to buy the dlc or expansion to get the level increase. now if we were talking the online that came with the Scott Pilgrim dlc, THAT should've been free.

On the subject of the new character, i really don't like her. Her moves don't feel like they combo well enough, i find myself staying in the back of the group and spamming the laser for support. Though I'm not fully leveled with her yet, maybe her final attacks are worth it.

What games do you play that have free level cap increases? Every game I've played requires you to buy the dlc or expansion to get the level increase. now if we were talking the online that came with the Scott Pilgrim dlc, THAT should've been free.

On the subject of the new character, i really don't like her. Her moves don't feel like they combo well enough, i find myself staying in the back of the group and spamming the laser for support. Though I'm not fully leveled with her yet, maybe her final attacks are worth it.

Borderlands 1

• 10 months later...
Did they ever patch it so that players with the Kurisu dlc could play together with players that don't?

Yes, they have, as 2 different "Net" versions (1.000 and 1.001), once you update the game to Ver. 1.02 (as it will show on the title screen.)

Just before playing an XBL game, pressing :rbbut: will toggle between "Net" versions.

Edited by The Stray