3. Seifer friend 1

4. Seifer friend 2

5. Seifer friend 3

6. Souls Collector

7. Tekkneek

8. ChunkyPython

9. Chunky friend 1

10. Chunky friend 2

If you see your name on this list and you dont wanna boost anymore, post in this thread and i'll delete you. Check if your friends are still up for it as well. I wanna try and get this done this weekend (if its happening, i'll send you a message with the times). However, we still need at least six people so post here or send me an FR so i know your game. Thanx

Ok then, this is the updated list for top of the pile boosting:

1. Everest 06

2. SeiferSeven

3. Seifer friend 1

4. Seifer friend 2

5. Seifer friend 3

6. Souls Collector

7. Tekkneek

8. Tekkneek friend 1

9. ChunkyPython

10. ChunkyPython friend 1

11. ChunkyPython friend 2

12. SEDD0

13. TalkingJROD1

Still need three more - i'll send you all FR's to make this easier. Keep looking for players!

Guess what? Im gonna change the list - AGAIN! If you still need the achievement DONT QUIT OUT or we will never have this done. Some people have dropped out and some new people have joined (though some still need to confirm). We will get this done eventually, it just takes patience. Alot of it. Here's the new list:

1. Everest 06

2. Tekkneek

3. VultUx

4. NarcoticVenom

5. SEDD0

6. TalkingJROD1

7. ChunkyPython

8. ChunkyPython friend 1

Yeh i know there's only eight but that's what happens when people say they are up for it and then quit out. Eight people isn't very much so search your friends lists for anyone that has this game and needs/is willing to help out on the achievement. I doubt we will have eight for this weekend so im gonna say next weekend hopefully if we get enough people.

I am looking for someone to help me, no one plays this game online......I managed to get into one game and got double the kills and won with lang ones legit, but no one playes conquest and ive never seen 16 people.