easy 200

I think the 60 second achievement is glitched :/ ive just done it massively under 60 seconds twice and i didnt get it! it is a really good game though! good variation of questions

Have they toned down the questions for this version, from the television program? I would like to do this without cheating, but if the game asks me about some 15th century Spanish nobleman, I may have a problem! :)

I think the 60 second achievement is glitched :/ ive just done it massively under 60 seconds twice and i didnt get it! it is a really good game though! good variation of questions

this achievement didnt unlocked for me straight away. heres what you do complete it under 60 seconds and win the 1 million.

When you are at the main menu check your achievements progress, then go back to the main menu and the achievement should be unlocked, this is how I got it.

PS- as with windows phone 7 games make sure you are always connected online to the internet/wi-fi.

Thank you!

I had to do it twice. Once for the 90 seconds achievement and then for the 60 seconds achievement.

I got all but 2 achievements in a single game. Had to keep going in and out of the achievements before each one popped though. Strange. Two more games to get the other two. Ten minutes total. Definitely the fastest 200 on WP7 yet.

BTW, after the Fast Finger First Round select the fast game. It seems the questions are far easier. You may have to google once or twice if your going for the keep all lifelines achievement.

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...