Rage Collectibles Guide (Cards/Schematics/Recipes/Jumps)

Tyger7

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd say good guide, but it lacks detail

Collector Card 22/54: Sentry Bot

You need to mention that if you decide to continue normally and take the next quest, you will end up in dead city and will therefore need to skip ahead in this guide. The fact you don't mention this and simply go on to mutant TV (of which i saw nothing?) has left me past dead city and in dead city central missing quite a few cards. I think this would be an easy mistake to make with this guide.

Guys just make sure that you go back and do the Sheriff's missions first before going to dead city.

Edited by prosmits

I'd say good guide, but it lacks detail

Collector Card 22/54: Sentry Bot

You need to mention that if you decide to continue normally and take the next quest, you will end up in dead city and will therefore need to skip ahead in this guide. The fact you don't mention this and simply go on to mutant TV (of which i saw nothing?) has left me past dead city and in dead city central missing quite a few cards. I think this would be an easy mistake to make with this guide.

Guys just make sure that you go back and do the Sheriff's missions first before going to dead city.

I don't know what to tell you, I'm guessing you skipped my whole introduction to the guide, specifically the below info?

INTRODUCTION:

In Rage, there are various things to collect and do in order to get certain achievements. This guide will show you where every one of them is, in order as you should be collecting them. If you stray out of order (besides the jumps) then you may lose out on something.

Warnings/Notes: These are important. Look ahead and read them before going too far in the game.

Warnings about certain collectibles:

Card 31 is only available once in Dead City

Cards 32-33 are obtained in Dead City. You only have two chances to get these, so get them on your first try. After going through the city in reverse, you will no longer have access to them. Card 31 requires an RC Car Bomb to collect. If for some reason you don't have one, you can find the pieces nearby.

Areas that you must worry about (close off, no longer have access to)

-Dead City: You go through this area only twice, then it closes for good.

-Dead City Reverse: There is one card that only appears in the second visit to Dead City.

I don't know what to tell you, I'm guessing you skipped my whole introduction to the guide, specifically the below info?

INTRODUCTION:

In Rage, there are various things to collect and do in order to get certain achievements. This guide will show you where every one of them is, in order as you should be collecting them. If you stray out of order (besides the jumps) then you may lose out on something.

Warnings/Notes: These are important. Look ahead and read them before going too far in the game.

Warnings about certain collectibles:

Card 31 is only available once in Dead City

Cards 32-33 are obtained in Dead City. You only have two chances to get these, so get them on your first try. After going through the city in reverse, you will no longer have access to them. Card 31 requires an RC Car Bomb to collect. If for some reason you don't have one, you can find the pieces nearby.

Areas that you must worry about (close off, no longer have access to)

-Dead City: You go through this area only twice, then it closes for good.

-Dead City Reverse: There is one card that only appears in the second visit to Dead City.

I'm just saying it was quite easy to go too far ahead at times and a quick reminder around that section would have been good (like there is with the later cards).

That being said i had a save point before so it didn't affect me too much and other than that i can't fault the guide. Thanks for it :uzi:

• 3 weeks later...

SO I just downloaded the new expansion, and I'm pretty sure all the cards I missed are now available from the various stores, for 1000 a piece. If I'm not mistaken, that should make a LOT of achievements far easier to get.

Only thing I'm still not certain on is whether or not I nabbed the first Turret Schematic, because I think I bought The advanced one first, and thus, fucked myself over in trying to get the Completion achievement.

• 4 weeks later...
No, if you miss them 1st time round, you will have to start again for the 100%

Actually, after playing through almost the whole game and of course missing a few of the locked ones, I found out that you can buy these cards from Jani in Subway town. They're freaking expensive, but it's possible :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Thank you for your awesome work going to use this and some youtube videos don't want to miss anything. Wish you could of done the other achievements like in your other guides when to get them. Would help alot. Also side quest and the minigames when to do them but I know it's alot of work to make so thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Thank you for your awesome work going to use this and some youtube videos don't want to miss anything. Wish you could of done the other achievements like in your other guides when to get them. Would help alot. Also side quest and the minigames when to do them but I know it's alot of work to make so thank you.

I guess if I could go back and do it again I would have added that, it would have been a nice addition :)

• 1 month later...