Award Tracking: Achievement Tags/Tiles/Covers

I'm wondering if I am going to be credited with the submission for the Dragon's Teeth achievements for Battlefield 4 on the 360.

I submitted them in the afternoon of July 15, and my post remained in the submit forum until the weekend. On either the 19th or 20th, the achievements were added to the game's achievement page, and my thread was removed. However, there was no update to the home page showing they had been added, so I don't know who was credited with the submission.

I submitted the achievements within an hour of them being live on xbox.com; I had been checking for them throughout the day because I was itching to play the DLC. I find it odd that they were overlooked, as several other games were added/updated between the 15th and the 20th.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I submitted the missing tiles for Robotics;Notes last month and it still hasn't been added to either my list or the list for July. It was the second NTSC-J game I submitted in a short period, and I'm worried it got overlooked.

They weren't overlooked, we just already had them:

had them, were hidden. fixed.

• 1 month later...
I'm probably posting this in the wrong place, but do release dates count as submissions? I submitted two a while ago - they're on the site now, but my award tracker hasn't been updated, so I'm guessing that they're the exception when it comes to submitting info on the site?

This is the correct place for that question. Unfortunately, while we appreciate you submitting the information to us, release dates do not count towards the submit award.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up! :)

I just want to add that by providing those dates, as well as other changes and additions that do not get award credit, ultimately bolster the completeness and superior nature of our community over that of other communities.

Plus, just because work does not get award credit does not mean people we do this work do not get noticed. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • bLaKgRaVy changed the title to Award Tracking: Achievement Tags/Tiles/Covers