only 800 ms points = bargain

AsILayDying

Pretty sure it was 1200 man..

Is it 800 in the UK? Wtf

It was meant to be 800 from the start but MS messed up and put it up for 1200. About 4 hours after tho they changed it and its now 800 MS (just got it myself), Major Nelson himself said a week ago it would only be 800 so when i saw it at 1200 i knew it was a mistake, also about 2 post down from this is a thread about it (something about london anrgy idk lol).

Oh and as far as i know there isn't any refunds going on so i think if you paid 1200 your getting no help :/.

they r refunding the 400 ms points difference back to people who paid 1200 ms points for this, 9 of my m8s got a refund less than 3 hours ago.

funny thing was they though 1200 ms points was a good price lol :wtf:boom:welcome:rant::whs:boxer

ok i stand corrected lol glad you got your money dude :)

I am loving Alien Breed...Since I am playing through on the hardest difficulty, the game tends to put a bit a fear into me...the atmosphere is intense and the damn aliens can pop out of the walls and floors anywhere, even right under your feet and cause you damage before you can react, plus the ship you are on is exploding around you, and sometimes a fire will start up and hurt you, or even TRAP you if your not careful...forcing you to run through the flame and take a little damage.

Quite the bargain! The production is fantastic, it is rare to see an XBLA game made with such care and detail, and it plays brilliantly too. I'm glad I took a chance on this, because as something of a halfway point between Dead Space and PS1 shooter classic Loaded, it is great stuff.

I don't see why anyone is stating it is a bargain @ 800 points and a must buy. Can anyone elaborate? I tried the demo but it's like a mini version of quake 4 type where you are going around a dark lit area and killing enemies and with a few weapons like assault rifle, flamethrower, etc. Also, anyone know how many episodes there will be in total? I don't want to buy this then find out there's 4 or more episodes..lol. It would be as if you bought a game but broken down into pieces instead of having it on a disc.

• 8 months later...