Handyman Carnby Achievement Guide(s)

jokerxbl

You don't need to find an empty one, just empty one yourself.

Find an explosive glass bottle and combine it with your gun to make fire bullets, shoot one bullet and reload the gun. This will remove the fire effect from your gun, so pour more alcohol on it. Repeat this process until you've used up all the alcohol from the bottle and, SHAZAM, empty bottle FTW.

Awesome, thanks a lot! :) ...1000g for me - cheers :drunk

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After I did every thing on Ronan's guide and I got nothing I was so pissed I felt like finding Armake 21 and smacking sense into him for duping me into renting this game (J/k he's great). After I read that you might have to refill water into empty glass and plastic bottles, I went toward that house with the basement entrance. You know the one where you have to fiddle with the fuse box and use the elevator to take out a couple roots. Well I stopped by the building on the way b/c for some reason my A4 magnum disappeared and was on a table there. I saw a few glow sticks so I thought well maybe those didn't register when I taped them last time. Sure enough I got the achev.

One word to sum up this game is "tedious"

thank you! i can finally do it! i've had 970 on this game for like 2 weeks, i got a list of the internet that worked for my mate but didn't work for me (i went through and tried it 3 times aswell T_T). hopefully this will work for me now! :)

EDIT

Oh my god. I have actually been through nearly all the combos listed on this thread, and it still won't give me the darn achievement. The only thing I can think of that i haven't done is taped glowstick+blood pack and taped flare+blood pack, but I can't find these items together anywhere! Can anyone help? PLEASE?!?!?!

Edited by JoeHetherington

You don't need to find an empty one, just empty one yourself.

Find an explosive glass bottle and combine it with your gun to make fire bullets, shoot one bullet and reload the gun. This will remove the fire effect from your gun, so pour more alcohol on it. Repeat this process until you've used up all the alcohol from the bottle and, SHAZAM, empty bottle FTW.

alternatively, you can just go into third person with the bottle equipped, press a and it will pour it out.

...hehe :) your guide is better :) because it's quicker but mine is with 97% of the elements in the game :drunk. And and believe me...when I first go for that ach. I have all the combinations done except the blood pack...as soon as I combined A flare with a blood pack..poof..the ach. unlocked. I don't know if there is a bug...but that's my story...

*p.s. there is an error in my guide..I will edit it with red, sorry for the typo

I seen to be having a problem getting the flair and blood pack together with the tape? Anything special I missed doing you can think of ? How did you get the them to combine? I'm really tired of this really stuipd sh_t game and just one acieve from its finish?

Thax

Never mind put bullets in gun and Bam! Thanx

Edited by PureFLCL
update

I just got his achievement 5 mins ago and I'll post what I did for it.

Explosive Plastic Bottle + Double Sided Tape + Handkerchief + Flare

Explosive Plastic Bottle + Double Sided Tape + Handkerchief + Glowstick

Explosive Plastic Bottle + Double Sided Tape + Handkerchief + Bullets

Empty Plastic Bottle + Double Sided Tape + Handkerchief + Flare

Empty Plastic Bottle + Double Sided Tape + Handkerchief + Glowstick

Empty Plastic Bottle + Double Sided Tape + Handkerchief + Bullets

Explosive Plastic Bottle + Double Sided Tape + Bandages + Flare

Explosive Plastic Bottle + Double Sided Tape + Bandages + Glowstick

Explosive Plastic Bottle + Double Sided Tape + Bandages + Bullets

Empty Plastic Bottle + Double Sided Tape + Bandages + Flare

Empty Plastic Bottle + Double Sided Tape + Bandages + Glowstick

Empty Plastic Bottle + Double Sided Tape + Bandages + Bullets

Explosive Glass Bottle + Double Sided Tape + Handkerchief + Flare

Explosive Glass Bottle + Double Sided Tape + Handkerchief + Glowstick

Explosive Glass Bottle + Double Sided Tape + Handkerchief + Bullets

Empty Glass Bottle + Double Sided Tape + Handkerchief + Flare

Empty Glass Bottle + Double Sided Tape + Handkerchief + Glowstick

Empty Glass Bottle + Double Sided Tape + Handkerchief + Bullets

Explosive Glass Bottle + Double Sided Tape + Bandages + Flare

Explosive Glass Bottle + Double Sided Tape + Bandages + Glowstick

Explosive Glass Bottle + Double Sided Tape + Bandages + Bullets

Empty Glass Bottle + Double Sided Tape + Bandages + Flare

Empty Glass Bottle + Double Sided Tape + Bandages + Glowstick

Empty Glass Bottle + Double Sided Tape + Bandages + Bullets

Empty Glass Bottle + Water

Empty Plastic Bottle + Water

Bloodpack + Double Sided Tape

Glowstick + Double Sided Tape

Flare + Double Sided Tape

Spray Bottle + Double Sided Tape + Bandages + Flare

Spray Bottle + Double Sided Tape + Bandages + Glowstick

Spray Bottle + Double Sided Tape + Bandages + Bullets

there are two best locations for doing this

1ST area: Near center of map by lake, its an underground storage area (has big circle design near it)

2ND area: Lowest left area of map big house has flood lights outside of building. has fire hose you use to climb down from the 2nd floor (near first root of evil)

Where exactly is the "1st' location cuz i really can't seem to find it. i can find the house with the fire hose, but is everything there ?? cuz when i walked through the house it looked like it didn't have al the stuff ;)

could be my mistake.

Pls help this is my last one and i don't feel like walking through all chapters unless i realllly have to

:drunk HELP ME TOWARDS THE MAGICAL 1000 :drunk

Though I am not really that suprised to see that people are having trouble with this achievement, I didnt think it was hard at all... I managed to get this achievement during Episode 3 Sequence 4 on my first playthrough without skipping ahead at all, or using a guide... i just simply explored and picked up every item i could find and combined everything i could combine and it popped up as soon as i taped up the blood pack near the first Evil Root (on my way to the ambulance)

Hopefully others will be as fortunate with this achievement as i was...