Propaganda Tag Location Guide

IDiivil

Another good thing to add (optional) is some kind of introduction. Let players know what the collectibles are, what they do for you, if they can be backtracked to, if you can chapter select to find ones you miss, etc. Just a little peace of mind before they start up :)

Damn, that's a good suggestion. Thanks for the tip! I'll go back and start it now... might pass out before I finish it thoroughly, though, just to warn x3 It'll be done for sure by tomorrow afternoon since I'll have a couple of hours between classes.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, that's a good suggestion. Thanks for the tip! I'll go back and start it now... might pass out before I finish it thoroughly, though, just to warn x3 It'll be done for sure by tomorrow afternoon since I'll have a couple of hours between classes.

Excellent job, that is exactly what I meant by an introduction. Thank you for adding that :)

I think on chapter 3 you forgot the mention one of the collectables. After you get the first one, theres a collectable in the dance floor area. After you kill everyone on the dance floor, some guys including two shield guys will kick down a door. After there dead its directly to the left on a counter after going through that door

edit: ah never mind thats a business card. Sorry

Edited by xIL E G IE N ID

This is a propaganda tag guide only. The collectible you mention is a business card. Since there's so many guides for business cards out already on top of them being fairly straight forward to find, I didn't include them in this guide :) I appreciate the help, though!

yea sorry I just realized that. thanks for the great guide. really like the intro part too btw. think that should be a new standard

Great guide, thanks guys. Can't believe how many of these I missed on my first playthrough as I was looking around every area soaking up the atmosphere (something I always do playing a game I love, even if it means getting shot whilst admiring the scenery!)

Thanks guys was a nice help. I used the video guide for some but then decided to just play the game from about half way through. All I all I only missed about 5 on various levels without even looking.

My only issue now, is I've got all the Properganda in all levels but no achievement.... Glitch much?

Edited by Nozza

People following your guide may not know about the business cards. In the introduction you state "the collectibles of this game" . This makes people think your guide covers all collectibles. There are 30 business cards. You should throw it in your introduction that you are only covering 2/3 of the collectibles so people know to watch the video. Just my input is all. Someone let me know they missed the achievement because they did not realize they needed to collect all business cards.

People following your guide may not know about the business cards. In the introduction you state "the collectibles of this game" . This makes people think your guide covers all collectibles. There are 30 business cards. You should throw it in your introduction that you are only covering 2/3 of the collectibles so people know to watch the video. Just my input is all. Someone let me know they missed the achievement because they did not realize they needed to collect all business cards.

Thanks for the heads up. Added the warning in.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 9

Tip: Your new symbol to look for is the Cayman-Global symbol. It's reminiscent to a C.

1. CG: Improve

While you're flying on the ship, just as you start to turn right, there will be a Cayman-Global logo on a corner edge of a building.

i can't get this propaganda symbol to trigger. i've tried it six times now and it will not register. i watched the video, had my camera at the same angle and it will not give it to me! i'm getting quite bored of sitting through the opening sequence each time. did anyone else have a problem with this?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...