how long is 1 playthrough ?

casper018

ok and how hard are the difficulties???

I think human = easy

and devilhunter = normal

and nelhilm=hard

how hard is normal and hard hard is hard/?

Son of sparda was tricky in a few places but I'm not an amazing dmc player. Dante must die was so easy, don't think i even died on this play through.

how long is it?

It entirely depends on how you play it. I am finding everything as I go along, also done a few retries for the sss and no dmg achievements, just got onto mission 10 and it has taken me 13 hours. However let us do the maths. So far I am spending between 7 and 18 minutes per level runthrough so I would say for all 20 straight through, it will be 6 hours at most.

It will take you around 50-60h to get 1000G so count on around 5-10h for each playtrough.

I've played through the game 5 times now (Nephilm, SoS, Dante Must Die, Heaven and Hell, Hell and Hell) and I'm clocking in aroudn 30 hours. All I have left is killing 5000 demons and SSS ranking 8 more Nephilm missions.

My first playthrough clocked in around 8 hours and SoS/DMD took about 5 each. Haven and Hell/Hell and Hell took 2 hours a piece (using Super Dante on HaH).

IMO, it depends how long it takes you to get used to the enemies. You have to know the fastest and most efficient way to deal with an enemy, especially in when in groups on harder difficulties (ie. the Ghost Wolf things (Blue/Red), and the ninja sword guys). Sorry don't know their names. Battles can be a breeze to get through if you know how to fight, and if you're not collecting items you can finish the game in like 6 hours (on easy).

• 3 months later...