space docker disappeared?

wizardfire

Ok apologies if this has been asked or posted,i did search the forum using the search function and it only came up with 5 threads and none answer my question.

okay so i have the space docker after collecting all the alien parts,now it got destroyed and i cannot seem to find out where i can recollect it/get it back?

i have tried the original place but the doors are shut,i have tried the pound with all 3 characters as i have done with all of their garages (even though i didn't save it there/at all) under special cars using the right d-pad and again its not there!

so does anyone know if its gone forever? is there a way to get it back or to respawn somewhere? has this happened to you?

Extremely unlikely, I brought mine right to my garage as a souvenir so to speak, its actually really slow and useless more to show friends who haven't played etc, the only suggestion is to maybe check the garage where you meet the hippy guy and see if it respawns back there. Or load a older save... (shiver)

Extremely unlikely, I brought mine right to my garage as a souvenir so to speak, its actually really slow and useless more to show friends who haven't played etc, the only suggestion is to maybe check the garage where you meet the hippy guy and see if it respawns back there. Or load a older save... (shiver)

No joy I'm afraid the hippy guys garage remains closed all the time and it's the same for all 3 guys too.

I only wanted it incase it's for the Easter egg if there is one of course?

Oh well no problem