pickoff at 2nd ...super easy!!!

it seems the faster the runner..the easier it is to pick him off at second

just did it to jose reyes twice hahah....key is watch for ther 3 step lead...3 step lead = easy pickoff......

i even get em sometimes with 2 step leads......

another key is

wait till they go to take there third step.....

you can also.....tap left trigger and Y at the same time...or hold left trigger down and then HOLD Y to do the little meter throws....

to me i like the quick throw better..seems to work alot more...just press em both quickly for a fast throw......

AND LAST THING....IF YOU CANT SEEM TO GET EM WITH THE QUICK THROW ...THEN IT SEEMS U USUALLY CAN GET EM WITH THE OTHER METHOD....OF HOLDING LEFT TRIGGER FIRST TO LOOK AT SECOND THEN FIRING THE PICKOFF THROW...

BUT U CAN USUALLY GET EM 1 WAY OR ANOTHER.....

**************ATTENTION******************

(((READ BELOW FOR HELP WITH BASES LOADED JAM CHEVO)))

it helps alot if...lets say bases loaded 0 out...hahaah ther u may can get the bases loaded jam secret achievment just buy picking off 2nd...walking a guy...then picking off 2nd again...

I JUST REALIZED YOU COULD GET IT THAT WAY, AS I WAS TYPING THIS..

I THOUGHT I WAS JUST REALLY GR8 AT PICKOFF MOVES HAHAHA

• 2 weeks later...
Also, even with editing a players stats, some players will just not take a big lead from 1st or 2nd. Like Jose Reyes and Carl Crawford would, but David Ortiz or Jason Giambi wouldn't.

Wow, you have posted a lot today my friend. Spamming for 10 posts?? You know what though, your posts don't say "Sounds kewl" or "ill try that". They are useful and relevant. Grats :drunk

I had so much trouble with people not taking leads, that I did it in a league game...so much easier!*

*If you can get a league together.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still can't unlock this even with all these strategies, but here is an idea to boost. When you start a franchise game and you choose sides there is an option to invite a friend. Considering it is a franchise game, could you invite a friend and boost the no hitter?