Arcania : Fall of Setarrif release date set for March 25th 2011

lethaan

Honestly, Dragon Age 2 will already be out by the time this releases. The only reason I would ever play this DLC is if I can finally get my 1000 points. They need to fix the recipe glitch and include a copy of every recipes in this new DLC (since many were missing from the main game and others were glitched) so we can finally get our 1000 points. Otherwise, I'm definitely not getting this DLC, even though I liked the game.

To message JoWood, click on the link I posted above^^

I'm starting to lose hope about them fixing the achievements, since 3/25/11 is right around the corner, but all we can do is keep trying. Please message JoWood and tell them that you WILL NOT buy this DLC until the recipe glitch is fixed. See link below to message JoWood:

http://www.jowood.com/?site=5&lang=e...gameid=arcania

Thanks for the link, I'll do the same, I want to buy this addon, but will not if they dont patach anything ! :)

Dear customer

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused by our game.

We will forward your mails to the developers to fix these issues with a new patch or to help us to fix your problem.

Until we receive a solution or any feedback from them (the game developers) we will close your ticket and move it to the unsolved section. As soon as there is a solution or a new patch which fixes your issue we will contact you ASAP!

Please accept our deepest apologies and we assure you that we are working hard to solve the issue of yours.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Best Regards,

JoWooD Support Team

Actually, it may be possible to get the achievement without JoWood patching the game.

The glitch prevents your character from learning certain recipes because the game thinks your character has ALREADY learned them. This glitch makes it impossible to craft certain items because there is no way to get the recipe on your crafting list.

But the game DOES think you have learned the recipe. So it may be possible to get the achievement if 1) the glitched recipes the game thinks you have already learned count towards the achievement, AND 2) all recipes missing from the main game are available in the DLC.

So whether the upcoming DLC will allow us to get the achievement depends on: 1) whether the game counts the glitched recipes towards the achievement or whether the recipes actually have to be in your crafting list before they will count towards the achievement, and 2) whether the recipes missing from the main game will be available in the DLC.

Not being able to craft an item doesn't bother me too much, but not being able to get 1000 points because of a glitch after spending hours trying to do so does bother me.

Edited by roachtbp

• 3 weeks later...

There is no way I will buy the DLC until the glitched achievement is fixed. I do not believe it is right to support a company that does not take the effort to make customers happy or to even fix something that is broken.

I wrote them a message on that link too...dunno if it will do any good, but again I will NOT buy any DLC from a company that does not fix something like that.

There is no way I will buy the DLC until the glitched achievement is fixed. I do not believe it is right to support a company that does not take the effort to make customers happy or to even fix something that is broken.

I wrote them a message on that link too...dunno if it will do any good, but again I will NOT buy any DLC from a company that does not fix something like that.

I could not agree more.

And who release DLC on a Friday?

it was probably canceled because of how pissed everyone is about the glitched achievement and their unwillingness to fix their mistake.....i mean how lame. they could've probably fixed it when we downloaded the DLC but no.....that really says something about the company that made the game and im not buying anymore of their games.

Hey just got an update for the game was wondering what it was for and if maybe they fixed the game's achievement's or not if someone could verify any change's send me a message here or to my account Zombie DooMsday...thanks :)

Well I just loaded a saved game with the update applied and tried learning the glitched scrolls again and it still gives the "recipe already known" crap. Maybe it fixes them from a scratch playthrough but I can't be arsed trying :mad:

• 2 weeks later...