This Worth £10?

Barad

Good, long, fun ? Sure your talking about AITD ? Sometimes this games makes me :uzi::rant:. But if you dont consider the controls, the lousy camera work, fr*kkin combo keys to get the stuff you want; then the game has a nice ring to it. If you like the type of "we are all going to hell" games like i do, it's worth it. I paid 20 Euro's for it, but its the special edition first owned by me.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not sure if you've already made your mind up about buying this game or not. I just thought i'd let you know what I think. I got the game not too long after the release and I payed £30 for it.

I think that it is a good game, although i can be a bit hard and frustrating at times but it is a relatively easy 1000 if that's what your after. After completing the game once I got all the achievements but I haven't even touched the game since so I feel that it is not worth full retail price for me but if you can pick it up cheap then I would say go for it.

I bought it from play.com for £4.99 brand new. Well worth it, really enjoyed it as it's not the sort of game I usually play so to me it was quite refreshing.

Only one achievement is eluding me, Handyman Carnby. I have made everything in the required list twice and still nothing. Ah well time to trade it as it's not the type of game you play through multiple times I guess.

I bought it from play.com for £4.99 brand new. Well worth it, really enjoyed it as it's not the sort of game I usually play so to me it was quite refreshing.

Only one achievement is eluding me, Handyman Carnby. I have made everything in the required list twice and still nothing. Ah well time to trade it as it's not the type of game you play through multiple times I guess.

5 quid, brand new?? now thats a bargain m8! I

I surprsising still haven't got around to playing this yet, haven't even brought it! :(

Dunno why i guess i kinda forgot, i think ill have a look at GAME later..

• 2 weeks later...

For 10 bucks every game is worth a buy for me xD

But yeah, I played it last year when it came out and I never once played a game that pissed me off more. IT's not that it's that hard, but the controls and the fact that you NEED fire made some situiations frustraiting as hell. And when I came to the point were I got rid of half of the trees and the game gave me the same amount after a minor puzzle I just said "Fuck it!" and stopped playing. Never played through the last chapter.

Maybe I will get it someday and finish it, but seariously those trees are the death of the game >.<