Name Change On Main Score Leaderboard

angry

Hi, sorry for the innconvieience caused but i have posted in the 1000 clubs etc and asked people to change my GT on the Main Scoreboard Leaderboard @ the top of the forum for over a month now and i am still listed down as RiskiestAngry :( when i have asked for it to be changed to Angry x360a . Can somebody please change it for me, i would appreciate it alot. TY in advance, also once again sorry for any innconvieience caused.

i didnt know u could change your name in this forum!

He is referring to his GT...changing your name in the forums is like pulling teeth...Painful on both you and the Mods and doesn't happen unless you have done something extremely well or have been able to get in their good graces...basically, you are stuck with what you sign up with...

He is referring to his GT...changing your name in the forums is like pulling teeth...Painful on both you and the Mods and doesn't happen unless you have done something extremely well or have been able to get in their good graces...basically, you are stuck with what you sign up with...

Ha

You call logging into the vB Admin CP and press "Search for Users" then typing in the users name, and then typing in the new name and pressing save pulling teeth, then every time I post, its like pulling teeth, because this is hard.

Not trying to go off topic or be rude or anything, but changing a member's name, isn't all that hard. Its faster than Account Recovery on Xbox Live.

Ha

You call logging into the vB Admin CP and press "Search for Users" then typing in the users name, and then typing in the new name and pressing save pulling teeth, then every time I post, its like pulling teeth, because this is hard.

Not trying to go off topic or be rude or anything, but changing a member's name, isn't all that hard. Its faster than Account Recovery on Xbox Live.

Let me put it to you the way they are going to put it to you...they have more important things to do than go around and change names...hence pulling teeth...they have to stop moderating the forums and doing all the improvements that you see done to change someone's name on here...so having to stop and do that for someone that it doesn't really need to be done for is a pain, and is not going to make the mods happy...so, like I said...like pulling teeth...

Let me put it to you the way they are going to put it to you...they have more important things to do than go around and change names...hence pulling teeth...they have to stop moderating the forums and doing all the improvements that you see done to change someone's name on here...so having to stop and do that for someone that it doesn't really need to be done for is a pain, and is not going to make the mods happy...so, like I said...like pulling teeth...

More like pulling hairs.

its not that it takes a long time... its that if the admins (which there are only 2 of that do this duty) start doing it on a regular basis, then they will have hundreds of requests a week to do it. and thats not going to happen... they/we do have much more important things we are always working on that will benefit you much more than a name change could. ;)