Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently, the only boosting strategy is to fill up the lobby and share kills.

Everyone is assigned a turn. When it's your turn everyone else runs to a dedicated area of the map and you kill until you reach 24 kills (25 ends the match). After that, the next person goes. Alternate through everyone, rinse and repeat.

I'm a level 44 and I calculated that it will take me approximately 50 more matches to reach level 50. Each match is about 10 minutes. This equates to about 8.5 hours.

Edited by Tonic24k

1. Liquid N2 (myself) - CST [GMT -6hrs]

2. +1

3. Whiskers1996 EST [GMT - 5hrs] Available after 6pm

4. TheDea1er - GMT

5. freelance1986 Queensland, Aus [GMT + 10 hrs] Available 2pm to 4am

6. +1

7. SamanRMadrid

8. Ceph Razor EST [GMT - 5hrs] Available nights

We should all keep this list up to boost to level 50. Btw how many people do we need to do that flag boosting?

P.S. I'm only interested in "level 50 boosting" if you all are as well. Don't want to do any other kind of boosting but let me know what time zones you guys are in and when you are available through the week and we can get this done. :)

*If interested please message me on XBL rather than here with your time zone and a time that you are available (hopefully around the weekend to account for everyone) and send me a friend request to "Liquid N2". Thanks :)

EDIT: We now have a full group, so no more adds please. All we need is a time to agree on now. :)

Edited by Lord of Fate

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys (and gals?), looking to finish off these multiplayer achievements if anyone is interested in getting together. I have one person already down, so we just need four more to get a boosting lobby going. Shoot me a message on XBL if interested (DoWorkSon024) or reply to this thread so we can figure out a time to get together! Thanks everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...