Snake Problems?

escher

So I completed it on all 5 boards in timed mode, but it didn't pop. As I see it, either I goofed one of them (quit to early, the quad was two and I didn't notice, etc.), or it's glitched. I'm sadly leaning towards messing one up, but I figured I'd check to see if anyone else had issues.

No problems here - sounds like a mess-up ;)

You don't just have to build the quad from one side to another. You also have to let it complete AND (I think) wait for the music bar to pass across it, so that it is removed and "stamped down" onto the grid.

Basically... if in doubt, after finishing the squad, just leave it for 20-30 seconds to be sure :)

• 3 months later...
Can it be done in Free Mode? I kind of suck.

Do I have to complete all maps this way in one mode or can I mix and match modes ie complete Orbital on timed mode and lemon jelly on free mode?

Edit: The answer to this is that it does not matter. You can mix and match modes and they do not all have to be completed in one sitting. At least that was my experience.

Edited by Armstrong x360a

• 1 month later...

You need to build a quad that stretches from the furthest point on the left of the screen to the furthest point on the right of the screen. You need to do this in each level. Easiest way to go about doing it is to make your quad 3 squares high.

When you build it you then need to let it complete and then let the beat bar pass across it.

I've done it at least three times, and it hasnt given me it. I've deleted my save file, cleared my cache, everything and I know for a fact that I've done each level correctly.

Same with Moby being stuck on 99% even though I'd done that at least 4 times on the head the other day.

• 1 month later...