this game sucks

constant in game lag, controls are clunky and at time brutally unfair, the crappy intro does not tell you how to play the game completely, still cant figure out how im doing the specials, and worst of all no online play. don't waste your time on this piece of garbage.

who ever gravity developers are they have ruined a classic game and should be punished for this atrocity.

0/10 would not play again

Yeah I tried the trial earlier this morning and I was like WTF? This is NOT the Double Dragon II I remember on NES when I was growing up. I like DD when growing up and even bought Neon but this one I'd have to be paid to buy this one :(.

Edit: I wonder what the site admins will give this Piece of shit game for a review. They probably didn't even wanna waste the $10 on it lol :)

Edited by Panznerr

I just tried the trial....

MAN that sucks!

VERY bad and crappy control, graphics are just gross, the way the screen shakes with every hits is horrible...

At least double dragon neon tried...and they did a good job of it.

This one? At 200msp i MIGHT consider just cause i love double dragon.

From my very short trial, this sure seem like a game to avoid at all cost...

especially if you're a double dragon fan...it will only hurt you.

Glad I played the trial first. This game is crap, period. Why the hell can't they just port the arcade classic with hd visuals. I loved Neon and a lot of love went into it. DDII, what the hell were they thinking? Lastly, no online coop make this an easy one to pass on.

Glad I played the trial first. This game is crap, period. Why the hell can't they just port the arcade classic with hd visuals. I loved Neon and a lot of love went into it. DDII, what the hell were they thinking? Lastly, no online coop make this an easy one to pass on.

I think there was mention they would do a patch eventually for online co-op. However considering the massive failure this game has been. I doubt they'll put more money into it.

This Game is a bad joke. There is absolutely nothing that reminds me of Double Dragon. It's not even good as a parody although I honestly don't think it was meant to be.

I tried the Demo... Well, well... There is nothing good to say about this game. As stated before, the controls are absolutely horrible. The 8 way fight sceme is no good either. You do best when you simply forget that this game even exists or maybe try Neon. Way better DD!

Demo wasn't a complete waste so I bought the game. Some achieves are quite easy but in the end, the game is too unfair to finish.

Too many cheap attacks juggling you to death and those awful parts like the acid jump or the crushing blue tron stones. Awful game design.

The game feels like a beginners first game before any edits are done to it.

I liked the prologue and a few of the music pieces are well done.

I may get a couple more achievements tomorrow afternoon but then I'll delete the game.

I was quite upset at the fact they took a legendary game that sold millions and turn it in to a project that was a waste of time to the DD fans i been also playing DD since regular nintendo and i pretty much own every one that was made (except the actual arcade machine) but anyway they disgrace the DD name and slapped we DD fans in the face neon was great and sadly i didnt get to download the first DD bc they removed it but DD 2 was my favorite out the original trilogy The game 8 way system is a bad fusion of DD n soulcalibur