Achievement Guide

pX I Atticus

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruins of Delgantua W3 Perfect Guide

Final score 15099

I kind of freaked out at the end with the Time Mages so you may be able to drop one and possibly get some more points.

Enjoy!

*edit* I guess 200k is too much for the site it downgraded the quality and size...here is a flickr link...

Edited by Outinthedark

No matter HOW many times I follow the guide for good samaritan I always get creatures that take crystals!!!

i can vouch for the good samaritan guide in this thread. worked for me on the first go.

make sure to compare the descriptions to the pictures, and make sure you're reading them in the right order, and not falling behind by one or something like that.

@OP

one page very well could be enough. the largest achievement description would be the one showing a map of each level. the good samaritan guide would need to be converted to a picture file as well.

Ruins of Delgantua W3 Perfect Guide

Final score 15099

I kind of freaked out at the end with the Time Mages so you may be able to drop one and possibly get some more points.

Enjoy!

*edit* I guess 200k is too much for the site it downgraded the quality and size...here is a flickr link...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3612/3360869436_97ec754f04_b.jpg

Worked like a charm - thank you very much!

No prob...! Uploading a video to go along with the text/map guide to help out as well. Recording the other maps I have completed that only have text/map.

Thanks for your effort.. I'm still missing 5 maps right now. The second both of W1 and 3 of the W3 maps..

Looking forward to find guides here and I'm thanking everyone who is involved in writing guides for us, in advance. : )

Thanks for your effort.. I'm still missing 5 maps right now. The second both of W1 and 3 of the W3 maps..

Looking forward to find guides here and I'm thanking everyone who is involved in writing guides for us, in advance. : )

Which ones in W1? I'm about to upload 2 more videos from W1 but all the guides from W1 work for me...!

I am missing Orchise and Orchis Advanced. : E

Videos will take a while to upload maybe another 30 minutes or so for both of em.

The text guide is what I used. If you need the video give me a half hour I'll post the first adv first since I have that recorded already in 15 minutes or so. Takes a while to upload..!

Videos will take a while to upload maybe another 30 minutes or so for both of em.

The text guide is what I used. If you need the video give me a half hour I'll post the first adv first since I have that recorded already in 15 minutes or so. Takes a while to upload..!

Take as much time as you need. I'm grateful that you're willing to help.

Wee, when I got both of these, I just need the last 3 of W3 and it's a full 200. : o

outinthedark

the videos are a much appreciated help, but you don't show what the unit levels should be. take the cursor off the units so the levels hover over their heads. let that show for a couple seconds, then skip to the next wave. in the video, they level too fast, and it's pretty easy to miss one since the levels aren't seen except for a split second or not at all.

did u have them placed in the right places?? its very important!!! check my pic of were they should place also make sure u have the right lvl of people and the right crystals in the right places

I finally gor it in the morning. I guess I just screwed up somewhere with leveling, probably forgot to level a soldier up a level. Oh well, now to complete W2...but that's for another day...

edit: Just noticed the vids up on this thread. I'll definitely use them when I get a chance to just sit down and play this. Thanks for the vids! As for the levels one of the above poster talked about, I'm sure I can figure it out.

outinthedark

the videos are a much appreciated help, but you don't show what the unit levels should be. take the cursor off the units so the levels hover over their heads. let that show for a couple seconds, then skip to the next wave. in the video, they level too fast, and it's pretty easy to miss one since the levels aren't seen except for a split second or not at all.

I had to speed it up...Youtube's limits are 10 min and I was pushing it with the entire thing playing out.

There are a few other guides exactly the same speed so I figured it was ok. If you really cannot see it I will re-record.

I had to speed it up...Youtube's limits are 10 min and I was pushing it with the entire thing playing out.

There are a few other guides exactly the same speed so I figured it was ok. If you really cannot see it I will re-record.

I looked at one of the videos you did and, honestly, if you watch what you're doing you can tell who is being leveled up to what level. You show everything but the actual fight scenes, so really there's no need to record them. The camera is a bit too close in my opinion, it's cutting out a little bit like the above poster said, but I can tell who is getting leveled and who isn't, it just isn't clear like the picture maps on here haha.