Games on Demand games that requires no VPN.

Wallace Suka

I've read that Bulletstorm is being offered for free in the India Marketplace. I'll try to verify as soon as possible. ( I would have to make an India ID and stuff after my kids go to sleep so may take a while. )

EDIT : After reading further, it may not be free. Maybe a glitch. Sorry for the misinformation. I'll try to verify if myself ASAP.

Only for Beta testers.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Capcom Sale: Last Day

Asura's Wrath:Hungary/Switzerland:400MSP 6.1GB Region Free

Devil May Cry HD Collection:Hungary:600MSP 6.7GB Region Free

Resident Evil 5:Switzerland:400MSP 6.8GB Region Free

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition:Hungary:600MSP 6.6GB (Includes the DLC) Region Free

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3:Hungary:600MSP 3.2GB Region Free

Gold Member Only: Last Day

Mortal Kombat:Switzerland/Hungary:400MSP 6.8GB Region Free

Assassin's Creed Sale: Ends July 31

Assassins Creed Brotherhood:Hungary:400MSP 6.6GB Region Free

Assassins Creed Revelations:Hungary:600MSP 7.4GB Region Free

Please do not ask about Assassin’s Creed, Dark Void, Devil May Cry 4, Lost Planet 2, and Lost Planet Colonies... Those games need VPN.

So maybe I'm wrong, but I have a Switzerland account and tried to get mortal kombat and it comes up 1200pts. Is the 400 pt price Hungary only? I waited until today cause I only had a 48 hr trial and wanted to get mk and splinter cell conviction :(

Edit: Checked RE5 and that comes up 400 pts, so I don't know what is wrong with MK

Edited by Blind x360a

Gold Member Only: Last Day

Mortal Kombat:Switzerland/Hungary:400MSP 6.8GB Region Free

So maybe I'm wrong, but I have a Switzerland account and tried to get mortal kombat and it comes up 1200pts. Is the 400 pt price Hungary only? I waited until today cause I only had a 48 hr trial and wanted to get mk and splinter cell conviction :(

Edit: Checked RE5 and that comes up 400 pts, so I don't know what is wrong with MK

Gold members only. 48 hours trial, 14 days trial, and 1 month trial does not let you have Gold member pricing. You have to get a regular 1 month, 3 months, or 12 months Gold membership.

Assassin Creed Sale: Ends July 31

Assassins Creed:Brotherhood:Hungary:400MSP 6.6GB Region Free

Assassins Creed:Revelations:Hungary:600MSP 7.4GB Region Free

July 23-29: Gold Members only

Splinter Cell:Conviction:Hungary/Switzerland:400MSP 6.7GB Region Free

Tom Clancy's HAWX:Switzerland:400MSP 6GB Region Free

Please do not ask about Assassin’s Creed, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, EndWar, GRAW, GRAW 2, H.A.W.X. 2, Rainbow Six Vegas, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (German)... Those games need VPN.

Edited by Wallace Suka

Ikaruga free on Argentinian marketplace.

Thank you so much, just got it! Also was easier than ever to just make a new account because of the ability to just switch region (which I never thought of before). No address needed, no nothing. Makes me wonder if I've missed anything over the years like this (I have gotten a decent number of freebies from accounts otherwise though :) )

Assassin Creed Sale: Ends July 31

Assassins Creed:Brotherhood:Hungary:400MSP 6.6GB Region Free

Assassins Creed:Revelations:Hungary:600MSP 7.4GB Region Free

Last Day: Gold Members only

Splinter Cell:Conviction:Hungary/Switzerland:400MSP 6.7GB Region Free

Tom Clancy's HAWX:Switzerland:400MSP 6GB Region Free

Please do not ask about Assassin’s Creed, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, EndWar, GRAW, GRAW 2, H.A.W.X. 2, Rainbow Six Vegas, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (German)... Those games need VPN.

Thank you so much, just got it! Also was easier than ever to just make a new account because of the ability to just switch region (which I never thought of before). No address needed, no nothing. Makes me wonder if I've missed anything over the years like this (I have gotten a decent number of freebies from accounts otherwise though :) )

i don´t have to make an argentinian account? hmmm how to download? i switched from germany to argentina but i´m still on my german marketplace. or is a vpn still needed for that?

Edited by Substyle