Online Achievements

Nice Phenomenon

I'm thinking about going for the 1000 on this game but just want to know if its still realistically possible? For example do even still play this online? Am I likely to even find matches?

Also what is the online actually like? Is it enjoyable or is it going to be a bit of a nightmare to get all the online achievements?

Cheers

I'm thinking about going for the 1000 on this game but just want to know if its still realistically possible? For example do even still play this online? Am I likely to even find matches?

Also what is the online actually like? Is it enjoyable or is it going to be a bit of a nightmare to get all the online achievements?

Cheers

I always found some Deathmatches and Team Deathmatches but some of them are laggy as hell ;)

• 3 weeks later...
There is still a decent death match community, alot of high level players though, so expect to die quite a bit, however, this game is also fairly easy to boost if you are strugling so just post in the achievment trading thread if you strugling :)

there are lots of sessions on ta. i would suggest you play legit and try to get to level 24 to unlock speedy hacker. Then join a session. From 40 to 50 is quite the grind 11k adam just to go from 49 to 50