NEW! Hell's Redeemer guide, an upgrade to the Hell's Retriever!

Pavonis

Hey everyone,

Made a video to show you how to get the Hell's Redeemer, the upgraded version of the Hell's Retriever:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew6tQC5W5jI]Mob of the Dead - Hell's Redeemer Guide (Upgrade to Hell's Retriever) - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks and tell me what you think!

Cheers,

Pavonis

Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

WOW!

Thanks man. Liking and subscribing for that

Didn't know you could upgrade it

All of the videos you've got are really well done. Nice work.

Wathcing now. Great find!

Awesome video mate!

Thank you all for the very kind words! I appreciate it very much :)

I just did this in a two man game, I was able to get it, but my friend was never able to throw his tomahawk down into the pit. I kind of did it on the fly, so I think if its possible for more than one person, everyone needs to throw their tomahawks in the pit in the same round, before the room turns blue.

NGT said something about completing this before touching any of the other EE's, and I think they are right. Last night we tried again, went to the bridge, got the audio cue that we were finished, returned to the prison, and the pit would not take any of our tomahawks for the rest of the game. When we returned from the bridge, I grabbed the first blue skull on my way to the pit from the spawn, and I think that may have sabotaged the entire venture.

NGT said something about completing this before touching any of the other EE's, and I think they are right. Last night we tried again, went to the bridge, got the audio cue that we were finished, returned to the prison, and the pit would not take any of our tomahawks for the rest of the game. When we returned from the bridge, I grabbed the first blue skull on my way to the pit from the spawn, and I think that may have sabotaged the entire venture.

This is wrong. I just picked it up last night. And I did it after picking up all 5 skulls.

I've tried a few times before. But something wasn't working right. This last time, I made sure I earned all 30 kills in the same round. And it worked. So if anything, I'd be willing to bet that you need to get all of the kills in the same round. Then, and only then, you'll be able to throw the retriever into the pit.

I'll test the theory again tonight and report back.

I don't get it!!! It worked for me the first time, and has not worked again since. In two separate games last night we got 30 kills on the bridge, heard the sound, and were not able to get our tomahawks into the pit. Tried before and after skulls, no difference.

One thing that troubles me, we were sitting on the docks just tomahawking zoms for fun, trying to see how many we could get in one throw, and we heard the same sound you hear on the bridge, twice (was a two man game)! its an unmistakable sound once you know what your listening for. Someone please figure this mess out.

I don't get it!!! It worked for me the first time, and has not worked again since. In two separate games last night we got 30 kills on the bridge, heard the sound, and were not able to get our tomahawks into the pit. Tried before and after skulls, no difference.

One thing that troubles me, we were sitting on the docks just tomahawking zoms for fun, trying to see how many we could get in one throw, and we heard the same sound you hear on the bridge, twice (was a two man game)! its an unmistakable sound once you know what your listening for. Someone please figure this mess out.

That is really odd! I will update this thread with any more information when I find out more specifics to this, thanks for the information.

My friend and I tried this last night on both easy and original and nothing... We both killed way more than 30 zombies and nothing.. No sound or nothing. We didn't shoot or guns, but i have heard of people shooting there guns and them working. Any advice would be appreciated.

ok, tried again, same story. Only now I'm noticing that electric noise happening in the prison more and more. It always seems to come in groups of two.

My theory, you need to get enough thawk kills until you hear the noise the first time, but stop before the second. I'm going to test it more tonight. I cant make sense of why it worked the first time and I've failed soo many times since. Good thing the spork is not as quirky!

My theory, you need to get enough thawk kills until you hear the noise the first time, but stop before the second.

I really doubt that... There are so many conflicting reports and theories at this point. Fact is, there's an unknown factor in here that all of us are missing. None of us know what that factor is for certain. And until Treyarch tells us, or someone figures out with absolutely certainty what that factor is, I imagine all of us will continue to run into snags.