Achievement Guide and Roadmap.

echoes999

Here's your criticism:

You need to include text lists of every collectible. Or links to lists at the very least. You can't just slap a video in there and call it a day. Specifically, if the link to the PP sticker video breaks, so does your guide.

Guide is solid, but try not to rely so heavily on videos to get the job done. Some people use older computers. And this many videos wreaks havok on load times. And some people just prefer reading.

Good job. Get a list of those stickers in there for it to be a Great Job.

Thanks for the advice. I will get a written PP guide up there or at least a link.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guide is excellent thanks very much to both the guide writer and RA1NKING for his videos.

One thing that needs to be edited in the guide is video part 4 of 4 for the survivors guide. It's no longer valid and needs to be updated with this video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewwih8RW0FE]YouTube - Dead Rising 2 Case West Savior Achievement Part 4 of 4.wmv[/ame]

Other than that, great guide and thanks very much.

The achievement is maybe not glitched, I saw different lists and there seems to have a misunderstood.

My brother wasn't able to get the achievement and we just noticed he was missing the "Laser Gun". We just did it and he got the achievement.

I don't think the order you use for the weapons or neither the fact to skip the cutscenes have effect on them.

Most of the list aren't very clear about the "Laser Sword", Laser Gun" and "Lightning Gun"

Here's a list which should guarranty to give you the achievement :

- Zap N' Shine : Floor Buffer + Electric Prod

- Sterilizer : Chemicals + Syringe Gun

- Shocker : Defibrillators + Medical Tray

- Impact Blaster : Impact Hammer + Blast Frequency Gun

- Reaper : Sickle + Katana Sword

- Lightning Gun = BFG + Stun Rod

- Laser Sword = Gems + Flash Light

and the last one, the "Laser Gun", wich is a combination of two custom weapons created before, the "Laser Sword" and the "Lightning Gun".

There are eight weapons, not seven.

The achievement guide list the eight weapons, but the last one is mixed in the sentence, so it's not very clear

Laser Gun

Gems + Flashlight = Laser Sword combined with a Lightning Gun.

Most people will ready that as "one weapon" when it's, in fact, two.

Hope it'll help some peoples.

For the survivor achievement it says (single player). I can confirm that this can be done in co op in a certain way. My buddy AoF KINGJIGGLY and I went through the game in co op and rescued all the survivors except for one. The last one was Dean in the server room. First we made sure he was there after I left the game. Jigg went and saved in a bathroom then left the game and went back into it. After gave the guy the juice achievement unlocked for him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nice guide.

I have unlocked all the combo cards, but i haven't got the achievement yet. Can anyone advise? Some of them are grey, although i have made them and one is a scratch card (laser gun thing)

I know that a few of them you actually need to play as Frank in order to actually get them as combo cards but if there's anything else, I don't know.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Camera's are making me mad.... did it twice while watching videos and still didn't get it

Your missing one or two I bet. I can lend you a hand if you need the extra help finding them since I've helped 2 others already. PP stickers are also easy enough.

• 2 weeks later...