Help, undead parish

Kernel Cob

lmao as i'm now stuck under the dragon! jurt beat the armoured rhino. missed the item he drops.

what i did was run along right side. when you get to knights & bowmen, roll off to the right into the staircase leading down.

after the fire goes by, come up & stand up against the wall. between the wood banister & castle wall heading north. then come out & quickly roll back behind castle wall. as soon as flames go by. run like hell to the entrance where dragon is above.

theres a bonfire here & off to your left is rhino boss.

what i need to know, where is the closest merchant from here?

hope this helps :)

im tempted to start again. I chose pyro guy and ive been stuck in the same place you lot are mentioning. I can see dragons tail, I just have no bow and arrow to shoot it with. my guy is pretty shit too, truth be told. Managed to level up to 17 so far though but Im still weak as piss compared to everything else out there.

You can get a bow and arrows from the undead merchant guy, bow is 1000 souls, and standard arrows are 10 souls each, take about 20-30 arrows. Though you need 16 strength to hold drake sword in one hand so not sure what your pyro has. I was going mad trying to do this game, now i'm a warrior with drake sword and things are pretty easy, i'm sure it will change ha! I spent hours just getting to and trying to defeat that taurus demon. I am useless mate, and i've got through it. Now you know what you are doing too, you can probably get to where you are in an hour or so. Keep at it mate!

well i'm not restarting & heres why. theif gets masterkey then pick pendant as gift for true ending!

i have the drake sword, now need my str up to 16 to use it.

i'm level 17 but that sword does 200 danage! so i'll get the true ending & not have to worry about doors. all i need a key for are special doors.

its a pain without master key. so if you want true ending. best thing is theif with pendant. the pendant gives true ending to game :) theres about 8 different endings including factions!

to target with bow you dont need to 2 hand it.

i never have I always hold the shield as well.

Also shooting the tail you can shoot it once when he is on the wall then if you line up you can shoot another arrow as his tail goes past you.

Speeds it up abit.