Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i only need fighting champ achievement to get 1000/1000 ... I need to fight 5 different people in 24 hours ... I will be online again about 8pm till about 9.30-10.00pm (GMT) only need another 4 to fight ... anyone that help's me boost this i will help with your online achievements for SvR 2008 ... GT PsychoKnight666 ... message and friend request me

Edited by PsychoKnight666

Hi a group of us are looking to get the fighting champ achievement so far we have :

1) GT PsychoKnight666

2) GT Ayrea1939

3) GT futureHEAT

4) GT TheRok360

5)

6)

Anyone that helps I will boost the rest of SvR 2008 online achievements ... Boosting session Sunday 26th about 12.00pm till about 3.30 pm (GMT) ... If you have all of 2008 will boost another games I still have but I can only really boost on Sundays from about 12.00pm till 5.00pm (GMT) as i have a new job and will cut down my gaming sessions

PsychoKnight666

Edited by PsychoKnight666

Fighting champ

Hi a group of us are looking to get the fighting champ achievement so far we have :

1) GT PsychoKnight666

2) GT Ayrea1939

3) GT futureHEAT

4) GT TheRok360

5) GT M V P ACHILLES

6)

Anyone that helps I will boost the rest of SvR 2008 online achievements ... Boosting session Sunday 26th about 12.00pm till about 3.30 pm (GMT) ... If you have all of 2008 will boost another games I still have but I can only really boost on Sundays from about 12.00pm till 5.00pm (GMT) as i have a new job and will cut down my gaming sessions

dude we got 6 ....I mean tomorrow is sunday lets set it up and go. I also have another gold account so i can play on that and get a lose. lemme know psycho TOMORROW SOUNDS GOOD. AMEN

• 2 weeks later...
I am trying to set up a boosting session for the online achievements. That means I need five other people ready and will to play this out. Please post your gamertag and when we have a total of six we will set up a date and time. Thanks in advance.

1. morseypoo2000

2. drumassassinm

3. Iceice3030

4. Thomas Irwin

anyone else want in? Would like to do this this weekend

I'll join for sure. GT: RampidMeerkat

• 2 weeks later...