Who thinks this game is sweet?

Shiftykris

this is good to know. whenever i decide to finish Pure, i will buy this as my next racing game. it definitely looks pretty fun to play, and the graphics doesn't have to be topnotch. i'm more for the gameplay and fun factor of it, especially online and the easy achievements. offroad open world racing with all types of vehicles.... i'm stoked for this.

I love this game. I like open world to race in there so much open road on a disc man i taught ea games was going to make one but they all make it so small like NFS underground thats really small to travel not like fuel you have 5,500 miles to cruise in offline and online now thats crazy

Responding to OP:

I am really enjoying this game. I consider myself a seasoned racing game fan, having grown up playing EVERY genre of possible racing games (Daytona USA, Carmageddon, Gran Turismo, Sega Rally, etcetcetc) and I still thoroughly enjoy EVERYTHING involving racing games.

Fuel is truely innovative in adding an EXTREMELY unique gameplay element to a fast paced and fun game.

Its a bit long, but most good games are. I get a little disappointed in games I know I can beat in like 1-2 weeks.

I'll be playing this off and on for a while I'm sure, and will still enjoy it.

I am really enjoying this game. I consider myself a seasoned racing game fan, having grown up playing EVERY genre of possible racing games (Daytona USA, Carmageddon, Gran Turismo, Sega Rally, etcetcetc) and I still thoroughly enjoy EVERYTHING involving racing games.

OMG CARMAGEDDON WAS THE BEST GAME!!!!!

That is one series I wish they would revive!:Bounce:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was sceptical of this game at first but it's quite good. All those people who gave it bad reviews all need to realise that they won't always win on the first go and that they need to memorise the course. Are the mainstream racing games like Forza way too easy and the complainers can't adapt to this level of difficulty or something? God, I hope the Forza series is a challenge, it's the main reason why I play racing games...

I haven't really noticed the rubberband AI much either, if you know when to hit the brakes to take a corner slowly and sometimes even at a certain angle, then you can build up large leads over the AI quite easily and they'll only close the gap if you screw up.

Seriously, the complaints I hear for this game can be pretty much applied to every single racing game there is. I think the complainers need to quit crying and stop wanting achievements without the effort.

• 4 months later...
I'm loving the game, its HUGE, the Grfx are ok, so there not brill but for the size of the game there good. Lots to do, keeps you entertained. Who agrees? An no haters plz, just want to see how many ppl ACTUALLY like it.

I dont like the game very much. And try not to type in slang and shortcuts on these forums. Its very irritating.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...