Achievement Guide (PC and 360)

The Pants Party

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone ever done the cheat code for the PC version where you just type in "addachievement #" to get the desired achievement? Also, has anyone who ever used this cheat code got banned from Xbox/Windows LIVE? IMO, it sounds like it would make the game way too easy. I mean, who would be THAT lazy enough to get all the achievements by typing in a code 72 times?

Oh...wait. :p

• 4 weeks later...

I totally did not think about the karma/level achievements and saving before a certain level, I feel like an absolute idiot.

I'll most likely do it for level 30, and be done with this game.

Awesome guide, top notch as always from The Pants Party.

EDIT: I have a question, do I need the Schematics to create weapons? IF so, where can I find them all?

Edited by aussiegamer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've seen a post on the XBL account forum, that says they will reset your Gamerscore if you use console commands to get achievements, so watch out for that.

They watch all Gamerscore, and if they see you get the achievements for the level achievements, in a few seconds, they will reset your score and you'll have cheater in your profile forever.

I'm not trying to be preachy or anything, I just wanna let everyone know what I heard.

Edited by Earthbound_X

Thanks for the guide pants party!

I'm going to get the game and do it legit like a good boy.

Well this or batman arkham asylum.

Edit:

I got the pc version and it's 10x more fun. You can spawn enemies and put in tons of cheats. I suggest everyone get the pc version.

Edited by newbsicle

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say nice guide, nice job and thanks very much, one thing though,

not sure if it is with both speech loops, but the little lamplight knock knock speech loop is odd when it comes to unlocking the achivement, or it was for me. While I was looping over and over, I figured I'd check my number of speeches won, 64. with the achivement being 50 and me being at 64, with no achivement, I was getting frustrated, I looking in my fallout 3 achivements, scrolled down to it, read it, and bleep bloop, there it was, mabey this should help some people? wierd stuff

Just wanted to say nice guide, nice job and thanks very much, one thing though,

not sure if it is with both speech loops, but the little lamplight knock knock speech loop is odd when it comes to unlocking the achivement, or it was for me. While I was looping over and over, I figured I'd check my number of speeches won, 64. with the achivement being 50 and me being at 64, with no achivement, I was getting frustrated, I looking in my fallout 3 achivements, scrolled down to it, read it, and bleep bloop, there it was, mabey this should help some people? wierd stuff

I've had an achievement or two unlock that way, pretty weird.

• 3 weeks later...

I 1550 this game on XBOX 360 and I want to do the same on PC, just bought GOTY edition. but when I'm recovering my acount the game start making an update but it never ends so I can't play this game on GFWL. do this ever happened to someone else here?what may be the solution for this problem? I have already instaled the last update of Fallout 3.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

hey not trying to spam this post but thanks so freakin much, i have had fallout 3 for about 1 and a half years, but im just getting back into it, and this is helping me if i get stuck or something, or when i just want an achievement. no more achievements that will be for ever :locked ,because this guide is the ke:ybut:

• 10 months later...