Sega Sale April 19-25 2011

Damn, this forum is dead. I figured there would be some activity here since this game went on sale for 400 points. Did anyone else recently pick up this game?

My thoughts on Happy Tree Friends. I remember when the game was first released I tried the demo and immediately disliked it. The graphics and gameplay were not appealing to me. That being said, I realize now that I did not spend enough time with the demo to give it a fair assessment.

Having spent a few hours with the game I can honestly say that I enjoy it. The gameplay is unique in that you do not physically control your characters but the environments around them. (Put fire behind them to make them run faster, etc). The graphics are simple and cartoonish but fit the game well.

While I can not recommend this at the 800ms price point, I think 400 ms points is a fair price to pay. This game is definitely not for everyone, so if you are considering it or dismissing it, I would suggest spending more time with the trial than I originaly did to make a better judgement.

Difficulty - 4/10

Time to complete (200) - not sure yet. looks between 6-10 hours.

Fun Factor (How enjoyable the game is) - 4/10

Game Worth (Highest points I would spend on buying it) - 400 ms points

• 7 months later...