Misconception

Ray5555

Why are people under the misconception that Richtofen's EE, is easier to do than Maxis EE on die rise?

They both take the same time, but on Maxis side, you don't need to fling zombies at a tower. Instead you just slaughter them in the buddah room. Most people consider getting the balistic knife hard, when it really isn't. Upgrading it isn't har either. The only difference with richtofen's is, you don't have to hit the box. Instead to you have to do a scavenger hunt for pieces of the siliquifier. Which can be just as long

So my point being is why are people considering maxis side to be harder? If anything it is very easy. As soon as you get the Balistic knife and upgrade it. You can finish the EE in that turn

Why are people under the misconception that Richtofen's EE, is easier to do than Maxis EE on die rise?

They both take the same time, but on Maxis side, you don't need to fling zombies at a tower. Instead you just slaughter them in the buddah room. Most people consider getting the balistic knife hard, when it really isn't. Upgrading it isn't har either. The only difference with richtofen's is, you don't have to hit the box. Instead to you have to do a scavenger hunt for pieces of the siliquifier. Which can be just as long

So my point being is why are people considering maxis side to be harder? If anything it is very easy. As soon as you get the Balistic knife and upgrade it. You can finish the EE in that turn

It isn't really a scavenger hunt. They only spawn in a couple places. If you know where to look, and have a couple doors open, then it would only take 1-2 minutes to build it. I would much rather do that then try my luck on the box. You could end up spending 50k on it and not get it.

It isn't really a scavenger hunt. They only spawn in a couple places. If you know where to look, and have a couple doors open, then it would only take 1-2 minutes to build it. I would much rather do that then try my luck on the box. You could end up spending 50k on it and not get it.

I agree with all this. If you learn the spawn spots, the Sliquifer is built really fast. And I have yet to see the Balistics Knife from the box yet in BO2, and I have both EEs done.

Not oncehave we ever spent close to that to get the knife. It takes 6K-12K average.Most of the time the 8K figure is what it takes. If you are not getting it by 15K then 2 things are wrong

1.) either you have horrible luck

or

2.) somebody is not picking it up when they get it

I'm sorry but it is no where near as bad to get as the emp was on tranzit

This.

If you are not getting it by 15K then 2 things are wrong

1.) either you have horrible luck

Nail on the head. My luck is awful when it comes to getting something specific out of the box. I spent almost a week doing the Tranzit egg, only because we could never get the fucking EMPs. Maxis's side is definitely easier on Tranzit, and Richtofen's will be the ideal method for Die Rise.