A Thousand Years of Dreams Locations

The Pants Party

You said the ones in Uhra, but I managed to get Hanna's, skip the next one, find White Flowers, skip the next two, and end up with Little Liar. [i'm just finding them randomly it seems. The gaps in my list is what drew me to come look on the forums in the first place.]

I'm just hoping I can go back and get the ones I missed.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Just wondering, I'm on Disc 2 right now and I've missed some of the Dreams on Disc 1. Can I still go back and get the ones I've missed? Right now, I can't seem to go back into those towns due to the story, but I'm just wondering if later on in the game I could go revisit those towns again for the Dreams I've missed. Thanks!

Whew, bet you guys thought I forgot about this, huh? Well, I've been fighting the Ring of Death the past few days with the towel trick and it's been working off and on. Luckily it worked literally all day today and I was off work, so I finished the entire third disc and began working on the fourth. Thought I was missing dreams, but it turns out there's only one on the third. You can grab a bunch right away on the fourth, though.

Once I progress the story so Numara is open again, I'll add in the last three.

13. Numara (Canal Street) - Hug the northern edge of the large bridge and walk across, it will trigger when you hit the right spot, just to the right of the stone arch. ["Portaitist of the Dead"]

for the people who are having trouble with that one, you must get this one after you trigger number 12. after you go back into the main city after triggering "evening bell" go to the bridge and it will trigger, hope that clears nit up for everyone :)

Again, as for number 10, you need to address the group of 3 children and accept their quest for searching for the items. After, go north and collect the doll from the left. (Its on the floor, you will see it glowing) Then go back in the direction the children were in. This triggers the dream.

• 2 weeks later...