Achievement Guide and Roadmap

XBOX ISAAC82

No the guide is not dead. Just very busy at work at the moment and got so many retail games not really getting a chance to put in many hours on my phone. Will include the above in the guide in the next few days when I get some time.

Hey Isaac. Sorry, I realise that my opening statement sounded really agressive now! No offence meant, I assure you! My workplace is mental too, so I know how you feel. :eek:

• 4 weeks later...

I have to apologise about how long this guide is taking me to complete. I normally complete WP7 games quite quickly especially ones like this which I enjoy. The problem is my Xbox Profile was hacked over Christmas and several thousand points were spent on Fifa 12 Ultimate Team coins (or whatever they are called). This has meant my account is suspended while they investigate which will take up to 25 days. The person I spoke to at Xbox Support could not tell me if I was still able to earn achievements on my phone or whether they would update once my profile was unsuspended. Therefore I have stopped playing all games related to my Xbox profile just as a precaution. I am quite close to completing this game so you can expect that it will be complete within a few days of getting my profile back.

For Murphy's Law you should update your guide. You cannot restart after the level is complete as you cannot do anything but go back to the main map. You can restart from Pause. Is that what you do?

EDIT: I see that you are dealing with a hacked account and I found a pretty clear description that worked later on.

Restart 5 or more times from the PAUSE Menu then complete the level.

Edited by big red marino

For Murphy's Law you should update your guide. You cannot restart after the level is complete as you cannot do anything but go back to the main map. You can restart from Pause. Is that what you do?

EDIT: I see that you are dealing with a hacked account and I found a pretty clear description that worked later on.

Restart 5 or more times from the PAUSE Menu then complete the level.

Thanks! Now updated.

Got my account back yesterday. Very relieved. :woop:

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

• 1 month later...
Is this game really rated a 6/10 for its difficulty? It doesn't seem that hard, and its TA ratio agrees.

Some levels would be super tough without a guide. Sometimes there's an annoyingly slim margin for error (like maybe 2 or 3 seconds) to get the golds. Still, with guide it's not so bad, so maybe 5 would be a better rating.

Some levels would be super tough without a guide. Sometimes there's an annoyingly slim margin for error (like maybe 2 or 3 seconds) to get the golds. Still, with guide it's not so bad, so maybe 5 would be a better rating.

Yeah, I'll stick it at a five. Time of doing guide I stuck a six in due to the few levels I got stuck on but following the level instructions I found their all doable.

• 4 months later...
When you sell an item by placing it on the truck, you will not get paid for it until the truck reaches its drop off location

Slight error here - you do not get paid for selling stuff until the truck returns to the farm.

Repo :)

• 7 months later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member DEG23 and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Farm Frenzy 2 Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 3 months later...
I think it should be made clearer that the Moment of Truth Achievement is for getting all the other Achievements. In the description it sounds like there are some in game awards or something when there aren't, and the wording in the guide doesn't help with that. Other than that it's a great guide :)

Yeah, you are right. I have updated the description here and submitted it for change.

Thanks!