6 months later, no achievement. Wonderful.

linktriforce007

Dedication just popped for me!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:locked:eek::eek::woop::):Bounce::woop::woop::Bounce:

Should have popped end of September. After trying daily for a while I tried the 'wait a month' method (my last attempt before this was the last day of November) and that seems to have done the trick!

Or maybe it will start popping for everyone now we have hit 2012?

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dedication just popped for me!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:locked:eek::eek::woop::):Bounce::woop::woop::Bounce:

Should have popped end of September. After trying daily for a while I tried the 'wait a month' method (my last attempt before this was the last day of November) and that seems to have done the trick!

Or maybe it will start popping for everyone now we have hit 2012?

Are you in a january or still in december time zone

Thank god! Just got Dedication!!! I should have unlocked it on 10/04/11.... But got it just now on my first game of the new year...btw, I've been playing at least 3 or more games everyday since 10/04/11...just to rank up and finish my other achievements. Good luck to everyone else! I also started to really enjoy this game near my last month of playing.... Also, FUCK CRYTEK! Those twats can't even answer the community... It's insulting. No more money from me.

Hooooly shiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Bounce::Bounce::Bounce::drunk

I finally got it too!! I played each month only like 2-3 times, tried it yesterday and nothing happened. Tried it again today, New Years, and i finally freakin got it, am soo happy. Should have been unlocked on the 21st of october! :woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop:

I GOT MY DEDICATION TODAY, I DELETED EVERYTHING in Nov. 1st 2011 (2 months).....HOLY SHIT it worked...BUT HOW? was it the 1st time in March ach. and waited past 6 months b4 i deleted my hard drive of this stupid game...than from Nov. 1st till' today lvl 15 no boosting shit just playing every 1st of the month now (but have every ach. and boosted to 50 before the 1st patch and then did everything to try and get it and didnt work so i deleted it)....holi fuck i got it, or they handing them out like candy NOW? WHO Cares tho i got it...IM Done with this game HOORRRAY!!

Edited by SHMEEDIDDY

I decided to try it since you guys posted on here...and it finally unlocked for me, too!!!! Just for the record:

1) It should have unlocked for me on September 30th

2) I used a limited edition code

3) I switched Xbox's from a repaired Pro to the Gears 3 Slim in September

4) I never signed up for MyCrysis

5) I boosted most of my rank during the double XP weekend

6) I never rebooted

The last time I tried was on November 3rd. Good luck to everyone else!

Yes thank god they fixed it!!!!!!!!! I just sent them a huge ass emailthe other day telling them about the issue...... Maybe they finally got the idea after everyone compla:woop:ining! ea and crytec have gained alot of my respect back. I am so relieved and happy now! Crysis 2 is complete

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So yeah, i got up early this morning and thought i would give it a try and it unlocked after first match :)

It should of unlocked on the 27th September, and tried it quite frequently. Even left the game alone for a month and a day between NOV and DEC. I strongly doubt that it had anything to do with CRYTEK or EA, im thinking more towards the idea that the year has updated and thus eradicated any problems with day/month date matching in the coding. Hence why so many people are unlocking it now.

I am standing by earlier statements however, and stearing clear of anything associated with CRYTEK and would advise everyone else who had problems to do the same. Lets not all get Dedication tinted glasses on and forget the amount of ignorance shown to us by CRYTEK.

Im so happy to be done with this piece of s***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY POPPED! I am now completely convinced Crytek fucked up the coding. Not only is everyone unlocking it who had problems with it before, but people are also unlocking before they even neared 6 months. And no, I will never touch anything by Crytek again. I am deleting everything associated with this game off my HDD and will destroy this disc, seeing as it is worth nothing now.

I played my first online matches 6/12/2011. Today 12/12/2011 is exactly 6 months later. Just finished playing a match and Dedication didn't unlock.

Well, I've been following this thread since september so I'm not surprised. I've been furious the whole time. I couldn't post, rage and rant about it though 'cause it was still too early for me. The time has finally arrived though and for now I just wanna say that I hate CryTek and will steer clear of any and all of their future endeavours.

I'm writing this while re-installing the game to my HDD since I can't stand to hear the disc spinning while playing and many of you in this thread are evidence that this might take a while.

After this I also played 12/13/2011 and 12/14/2011. No achievement so I decided to wait until January.

I just played a TIA match and Dedication unlocked. Came on here and I see that it seems everyone is getting lucky. Congratulations to everyone that has waited a long time and I hope it unlocks for those of you who still haven't got it.

Edit: Oh, and about 10 seconds after the achievement popped this POS-game was uninstalled from my HDD.

Edited by Heptagrammaton

I'm happy to report that mine finally popped. May 24th was the date of my first online achievement. I had gotten rid of the game but borrowed a copy a little over a week ago. I played a match or two every day hoping it would pop. Took a week of doing this but it finally popped. 5 weeks overdue, but it did finally go. So, keep trying from time to time and hopefully the rest of you having troubles will pop it soon.