Dunwall Trials Long Way Down Achievement Guide

xK Marcus

Hey, I figured out how to get the 'Long Way Down' Achievement, here's how to do it if interested, I don't think there's any other way. (Can also get 30,000 score easily doing this)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZI-Jf7rHvo]Dishonored Dunwall City Trials Long Way Down Achievement Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Great guide for the achievement but how exactly do you get over 30k using this method, Ive gotten 23,545 for completing it in 39secs.

Edit, also why the fuck does the woman at the bottom of the shaft dodge the strike at least 50% of the time? I dont get it

Edit, Im 10th in the world with 27,678 pts in 33.49 which inluded 4 total assassinations, how the hell has some guy got 45,000 pts on this thing. I might leave this game until someone more skillful than me makes a full guide cos this 1 and the Burglary one seem impossible to me

Edited by o D M C o

Oh look, five dollar DLC that's worth 200 gamerscore. Just how the fuck it should be done. I still need to start this game.

Sorry, off topic I know. I just wanted to voice my satisfaction at DLC done right even though time trials aren't my cup of tea.

Agreed...although it seems like it's going to be a lot more difficult than most DLC, so it will be well deserved.

Great guide for the achievement but how exactly do you get over 30k using this method, Ive gotten 23,545 for completing it in 39secs.

Edit, also why the fuck does the woman at the bottom of the shaft dodge the strike at least 50% of the time? I dont get it

Edit, Im 10th in the world with 27,678 pts in 33.49 which inluded 4 total assassinations, how the hell has some guy got 45,000 pts on this thing. I might leave this game until someone more skillful than me makes a full guide cos this 1 and the Burglary one seem impossible to me

I actually uploaded a video of how to easily get 30,000 on this trial also, check the annotation in the first few seconds. You only need to get two assassinations, it will probably take you a few attempts though.

I actually uploaded a video of how to easily get 30,000 on this trial also, check the annotation in the first few seconds. You only need to get two assassinations, it will probably take you a few attempts though.

Thats an awesome vid mate thankyou, I managed to get my time down to 31 secs and still didnt get 30k so I was begining to lose hope.

Edited by o D M C o