Complete all Campaign of Carnage side missions

40 G

Obsessed

1Dc8P2NhbC9CDhoEGlxTWTdjL2FjaC8wLzQ2AAAAAVBQUPvvT9w=.jpg

Collect 10 pictures of Moxxi in Campaign of Carnage

45 G

Happy with that?

Edited by amacteur

I'm curious how much Gamerscore Borderlands 2 will have when all the DLC is released because at this rate, it will take 8 DLC's to reach 2000G. That's two Season Passes worth of content.

The final two in the original both had 250G. It'll be at least 1750 again, if not the full 2000.

The people that they handed DLC duties to truly have no clue as to creating interesting and inspiring achievements, huh? They are just dialing it in. After all these years of the 360 being out, you would think that more devs would have a handle on what constitutes fun and interesting achievements. Is it really that hard to figure out what people want by now?

The people that they handed DLC duties to truly have no clue as to creating interesting and inspiring achievements, huh? They are just dialing it in. After all these years of the 360 being out, you would think that more devs would have a handle on what constitutes fun and interesting achievements. Is it really that hard to figure out what people want by now?

I agree, pretty disappointing. Might as well just have one achievement for the whole DLC 125G- Do Everything

"Collect 10 pictures of Moxxi in Campaign of Carnage

45 G"

If this turns out to be like the awful random drop collectables from claptraps robulution, I'll cry.

It would appear that it is a random drop. Got my first one a few seconds ago from a random enemy. Hopefully they spawn fairly frequently.

lol this game is so boring.. same old achievements just a boring do the same thing over and over type game

I hate to say it, but I've started sharing that sentiment about a week ago. Think I'll play this DLC solo though; really don't want friends running around with the Bee and conference calls (or even gunzerking with them) ruining the game for me.