DX achievement "Mission All Acomplished" not unlocking

Hi! I tried today the "Mission All Acomplished" achievement but even if I got all the 60 missions clear, the achievement did not appear. I tried to re-download both Sonic Adventure and DX achievement and it didn't changed.

How can I unlock this achievement? I don't want to try all over again if not sure it will change something...

• 2 months later...
I just finished the missions via the Dreamcast Collection disc and the achievement didn't unlock. Any idea what I should do?

The Dreamcast Collection disc is bugged , i had the same problem . If you are desperate for the achievements the only thing you can do is buy the full game off of the marketplace , that's what i did.

It sucks i know :mad: you can write a dirty letter to SEGA but i don't really think they will do anything about it.

If you do buy the full game you will probably need to do the whole game again to get the Metal Sonic achievement.

Edited by ScottHarris

If I didn't meet the requirements for Metal Sonic yet, would it affect me?

I have 125 Emblems (all of them except the Chao ones), so I haven't actually met the requirements to unlock Metal Sonic. Anyone know if I am spared from having to blow all that time replaying the game again as long as I didn't obtain all of the emblems?