Did you know you can get Golden Apple right now?!

Gary200

They can be found in some hidden chests. I didn't know this until today, I came across another hidden chest underground and it had one Golden Apple in it. Crazy!!

Funny you should mention this. I ran across one yesterday. I must've played for over 2 months before I found my first dungeon but I've been finding more lately. I'm tempted to take a bite...

Yes, big whoop. Same with the CD. But its rather unique and some have never seen one, that's what this thread is for.

I should probably clarify by saying it was pointless because it's currently not renewable. Can't have apples yet nor gold nuggets, so you can't craft one yet. So it's pointless to use, good to save as of right now. Once the update hits and we get them (hopefully) they will become pointless to save since you will be able to make them.

I should probably clarify by saying it was pointless because it's currently not renewable. Can't have apples yet nor gold nuggets, so you can't craft one yet. So it's pointless to use, good to save as of right now. Once the update hits and we get them (hopefully) they will become pointless to save since you will be able to make them.

you can get apples but they are rare loot from dungeons to

What I meant was that they were found in survival mode around 1.6.6. For instance I don't think you would find any floating around the Pocket Edition.

no they arent in the PE yet, apples are though so cant be far away.

what i was saying though is on PC they were in the game on survival mode right back in "infdev" which was before the alpha release of the game, they have been around almost as long as survival has