Are You An Elite PMC? "SIGN HERE"

BL00DC0RE

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elite PMC :drunk

Not a difficult game, but it sure is entertaining even though it's a bit old now.

Beat it on recruit and contractor with my friend, brought it down on professional with the AI to log the My Virtual Friend achievement as well :woop:

Good game!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just went through the game twice with the AI over the last few days, and both times I had the most trouble on the first level of the SSC building. Everytime a grenade would down me, the stupid AI would drag me right into the goddamn gunfire instead of behind the wall. Killing Clyde and the last Bodyguards was a piece of cake though, on both difficulties.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yep, Professional wasn't all that bad. Much easier if you have a human player than the AI for obvious reasons. As I remember, we didn't have much trouble with it at all. China was frustrating at parts, and Miami was a little annoying. There was this one specific part on Miami my friend and I couldn't get past. We would either die or lag out always at this part, it was so frustrating. We probably spent two hours on that part. But overall, pretty enjoyable game.