Worth it?

Immortal Box 25

Its for sale on the Marketplace 35% off.. Its $12.99 or 1040 microsoft points, but is it worth it and an easy 1000? Thanks for the replys.

EDIT:

Never mind since this the Darksiders thread is dead :p

With the exception of about maybe one or two achievements the game is a pretty easy 1000. Would I recommend it? It's hard to say. I despised about every second of it. For about the first hour or so, it is button masher with the fighting. It's boring. So by the time I finally got more combos, I was already angry enough at the game. The puzzles are just bad, there is no nice way to say it. The only time I had fun with the game was when you were backtracking to explore, which was surprisingly fun. If you can find it for less than $15 I would say you aren't going wrong with at least trying the game. I just wouldn't recommend having your hopes up high.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wouldnt recommend it unless you are willing to invest a hell of a lot of time backtracking for collectibles, or following a guide and getting everything as you progress through the game. Im 12 achievements of 1000g after a playthrough on Easy and i doubt ill ever go back for all the collectibles. If there was a way to check which ones you have, like if they were on a list numbered 1 to 27 (for the soldier artifacts etc) i would find it a much better game. As it is, theres no way im going to blindly backtrack through the whole game for everything ive missed. Apart from that the game is boring and repetitive, the puzzles are a stressful pain in the ass and i honestly cant remember what the storyline was. I have no interest in playing Darksiders II either.

Edited by Pyro Stick

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...