Achievement Guide

Nipplepwner

easiest way to achieve gold on races : try to be second all the time and dont get bashed too much (use shields frequently, will make ur life easier).. once u are in the final lap and in the middle of the course, kill of the leader and fly perfectly through each boost.. try to get shields all the time to avoid bein killed and the gold medal is a mater of seconds ^^

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

i guess it was 10-12 hours ^^

hard to say since i didnt play it 12 hours straight (got work, a girlfriend, family, etc.. poison for frequent playing).. i guess if u rent it out somewhere and play it for 2 days u get the majority of all the achievos ^^

Edited by Nipplepwner

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Mounting Jew: because of the controls, this game is not as easy for some of us as it is for others. I've got four more dogfights to go for all the golds, and it's been a hell of a frustrating time. I have to admit I actually like this game, though, despite the confounding AI and sketchy controls. Snoopy: Flying Ace is better, but I've played this one more. Two weeks should be enough to get most of the achievements.

• 1 year later...