Silly Poll Time: Favourite Mission of the Three?

Opiate42

Favourite Mission of the Faction Pack?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Mission of the Faction Pack?

• Reich Heavy Weapons Guru
    • Red Line Sniper Sneaky Ninja
    • Polis Artifact Scavenger
    • All of them are cool
    • GAH!!! WTF IS THIS SHIT!?!?!!?

Definitely the Polis Ranger artifact scavenging mission. I loved being back inside the library and seeing the Librarians again. :eek:

It was the longest one, it was the most free and open mission in all of Metro, and it was fun going through and looking for the stuff and putting in the light bulbs and basically clearing the place.

Apart from the constant spawning of things, it's easily the best mission. This mission is just an example of how 4A could pull off a fully open world Metro game. Do you know how awesome it would be? Combine Fallout with Metro's playstyle. You've got a winner.

Definitely liked the Scavenger mission best, though I found the Librarians to be very inconsistent in their AI and the glasses fucked me up into making multiple playthroughs.

Ran through it on Easy, did the whole "stare them in the face" thing and as expected and was not getting attacked. But the glasses were never on the shelf. Restarted three times, and every time. No glasses. No idea if they are in an alternate location as some things migrate, looked in every nook and cranny in that area and nothing. So don't know if they just bugged on me or if there is some magically shadowy corner I was missing.

Actually went so far as to delete the DLC and re-install. Ran through again on easy and that worked! Glasses were finally on the shelf. Then of course the Terminal moved but at least I found the alternate location.

So anyhoo, long story short, after finding the glasses and moving forward in the mission, get to the areas with Librarians. As if the DLC was telling me to fuck off, they were all in a state of Insta-Aggro the moment I entered their zone. Even if I stood still, creep slowly into the room, the moment they see me it's game on and I get pulverized. Bah... got to a point I had to leave the area, and come back and hope they aren't in the room. Gradually made it through.

• 4 months later...
who would ever choose that nazi twat as the best level, after trying that bullshit 100 heavy weapons kills that's the most hated goddamn level I've ever seen. It almost ruined the game for me simply because of how long I spent on that one mission and how pissed off it made me.

I don't know if you noticed, but it has zero votes... ;)