Make your own perk!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you honestly believe that? Because I don't. In CoD4, when I shoot someone NOT wearing Juggernoob with one M40A3 shot, they die 99% of the time, one shot. I always have on Stopping Power, so don't tell me I don't. When someone HAS Juggernoob on, it still takes two shots, even though I am using the same EXACT class. Don't say they balanced out because they don't.

RETARD ALERT !!!

Obviously it will take more damage to kill someone with juggernaut with stopping power compared to someone without juggernaut. It gives you more health.

They do balance each other out because, if you don't have stopping power and the enemy doesn't have juggernaut you will do the same damage (roughly) as you would do if you had stopping power and they had juggernaut.

So, if you want to negate the effect of someones juggernaut/stopping power use the opposite, as they cancel each other out.

Therefore, they WERE balanced and now MW2 is full of campers with stopping power because there is no way to stop them, BRING BACK JUGGERNAUT !!!

PS: Don't flame and call me a juggernoob, because I only used it on shotgun class in COD4&5.

Intelligence -Every so often Hq reports information (like when it comes out with Bomb Planted, we are losing this war ect) Enemy spotted right/left/infront/behind ect, Explosives spotted (doesn't give location) Bomb carrier detected (s&d)

Intelligence Pro- Shows enemy explosives, Tags an enemy postion on your hud for 3seconds

Hard as nails: Throwing knives can bounce off of more surfaces before hitting the ground.

Pro: Throwing knives' arch is straighter and therefore range is increased.

Buzzkiller: Automatically do the complete opposite of enemy perks (IE: Stopping power makes you juggernaut, Painkiller makes your bullets do 3x damage, etc)

Pro: Steal enemy's perks for yourself without Copycat death perk.

Retribution: Damage from behind is reduced to 75%

Pro: Spawn shield for 5 seconds.

Perk 3:

Computer Engineering: Disable any killstreak reward used by a laptop for 30 seconds

Computer Engineering Pro: Disable any killstreak reward used by a laptop for 1 mins

Unlocked by succesfully disabling 50 laptop killstreaks

Isnt that just an EMP??? =/

how about,

HardMan - Reduced damage by splash damage (chopper gunner, ac130 etc)

HardMan Pro - Repels all splash damage

Ulocked by surving spash damage 50 times

Isnt that just an EMP??? =/

how about,

HardMan - Reduced damage by splash damage (chopper gunner, ac130 etc)

HardMan Pro - Repels all splash damage

Ulocked by surving spash damage 50 times

Isnt that just what Blast Shield does??? =/

or...

Isn't that just what Blast Shield does? :rolleyes:

Intelligence -Every so often Hq reports information (like when it comes out with Bomb Planted, we are losing this war ect) Enemy spotted right/left/infront/behind ect, Explosives spotted (doesn't give location) Bomb carrier detected (s&d)

Intelligence Pro- Shows enemy explosives, Tags an enemy postion on your hud for 3seconds

Bit overpowered, but i like the idea. gj.

Gamefixxer (green slot)

Normal: Removes painkiller from your target.

Pro: Commando knifers dies instantly when stabbing you

No fuck YOU (blue)

Normal: When showing up in a thermal sight you make the user go blind for 5 mins

Pro:Showing up on someones HBS will make them fall into last stand, without a weapon -Lasts until they get killed

Some of my initial ideas were already mentioned so here's a couple for hilarity purposes:

Delicious Cake - You can have it.

Delicious Cake Pro - And eat it, too!

Hater - You have the sudden utmost hate for this game and how broken it is.

Hater Pro - Your MW2 disc magically turns into a copy of BF:BC2!

Hater - You have the sudden utmost hate for this game and how broken it is.

Hater Pro - Your MW2 disc magically turns into a copy of BF:BC2!

Horrible perk it means i have to sell it again...

Oh and Thermal = noskill, one of the hardest thing as a sniper is spotting people. With thermal everyone just lit up like fucking christmas trees