Official Bitching Thread

biggest bug for me is quickscoping/hip firing snipers.

sorry but i know CoD isnt a simulator on real life, but all the weapons and characteristics are SUPPOSED to be based on their real life iterations.......no sniper in the world is going to hip fire or quick scope and get a kill...IW are fucking stupid for ever including it and are just down right arseholes for bringing it back, a sniper is a ranged weapon to pick people off with NOT a fucking machine gun/pistol.

treyarch did do well on this but it looks like they have made a sniper that can be used like a bolt action rifle, bad times.

spawns recently seem patrhetic too and the map rotation is a disgrace, theres now more dlc maps than standard yet they hardly ever change, terminal, terminal, oasis, termianal, offshore, terminal, terminal,

I agree, for a war sim, it's far off realistic. They could have at least done what Blops done and made the quick aim perk (I forget the name of it) not work on snipers.

And maybe gave the guns recoil a bit closer to what their recoil actually is e.g. that blasted mp7 with it's high rate of fire yet little to no recoil.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There have been so many threads about people that like and dislike the "throwing knive" in "infected". Personally I hate it with a passion. People can get so freaking lucky with that thing bouncing off everything. It makes zombies way too strong. Please don't tell me that I only want them to get easy "moab's". I barely played "Infected" at the start and got my only two "moab's" with throwing knives in it. I usually run around and sometimes camp, but then someone gets me with a lucky throwing knife. I wished I played it at the start, but I didn't know they would mess up the mode so bad. Something needs to change like:

*Make throwing knives a 2 or 3 hit kill on a player instead of an insta-kill.

and/or

*Take out "tactical insertion".

*Make it so that zombies can go through other zombies. (To stop boosting.)

*Keep throwing knives on "Dome" for an obvious reason and "Terminal", since people can get on top of the plane.

or

*Take out throwing knives on "Dome" and "Terminal". Just put death barriers on the ladders and higher on "Dome" and put one on the top of the plane on "Terminal".

I think this would make it more fair for the humans. I'm sick of seeing zombies win like 99% of the games. It's silly to see my winning streak at "37" just from 'infected".

Oh yeah, I hate quickscopers still. The hit detection and lag on this game sucks sometimes. Knife someone in the chest and it does nothing (lag) and shooting bullets into someone and no hit markers. (hit dectection)

Edited by UnarmedReaper07

And everyone used to thing Treyarch was the bad dev.

I still think Treyarch is a bad developer. Sure the current IW is crap, but that's only because the talent and visionaries left. The original IW was amazing.

I hate when people (not directed at you, but other posts that people have made) say they hate IW without realizing that today's IW is not the same as CoD4's IW.

I still think Treyarch is a bad developer. Sure the current IW is crap, but that's only because the talent and visionaries left. The original IW was amazing.

I hate when people (not directed at you, but other posts that people have made) say they hate IW without realizing that today's IW is not the same as CoD4's IW.

I hate the fanboys. There are way more IW fanboys than Treyarch but I do sort of see what you mean. I didn't play Cod4 until like 2010 so I missed out on it. I understand how it revolutionized online gaming. But imho, MW2 and MW3 are the two worst Call of Duty games. I like Cod3 better than both, especially MW3. And Cod3 is often considered the worst cod (although I think it's maybe #3 or #4).

I hate the fanboys. There are way more IW fanboys than Treyarch but I do sort of see what you mean. I didn't play Cod4 until like 2010 so I missed out on it. I understand how it revolutionized online gaming. But imho, MW2 and MW3 are the two worst Call of Duty games. I like Cod3 better than both, especially MW3. And Cod3 is often considered the worst cod (although I think it's maybe #3 or #4).

Let's face it, IW went downhill from the immense game that was CoD 4 whereas 3arc have just been climbing up from the flop that was WaW - Fair enough, I'll still play each CoD cause it's addictive and I do enjoy it even through the flaws, but after the awesomesauce that was Black Ops, Blops 2 is the first new CoD that I have ever been excited for since CoD 4. I'm sure many people are in the same boat as me.

Man, this game is getting on my last nerves. I should have the "Surgical" and "Mach 5" challenges done, but the game never gave me them. :mad: I'm over "level 70 4th prestige" by the way. People use way too many "UAV's" in this game. As soon as I change from "Assassian Pro" to something else I get creamed. I'm really close to quitting this game.

*Should of had the "Invicible" challenge twice now, but the game wouldn't give it to me. I think this game hates me.

Edited by UnarmedReaper07

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What a load of shit Money in The Denk is. All that happens is whoever gets the bomb uses the fact they have Juggernaut to try and get a MOAB, whilst completely ignoring the objective. Two different lobbies, exact same thing. The guy was even running around the bomb site, waiting for people to kill. Utter fucking bullshit. And when I finally get the bomb, and go for the plant, I get mowed down in 5 seconds because no one wants to help if it looks like you're going for the objective, and trying to kill all 6 enemies as they're shooting at you, with only a deagle, is useless.

• 4 weeks later...
What a load of shit Money in The Denk is. All that happens is whoever gets the bomb uses the fact they have Juggernaut to try and get a MOAB, whilst completely ignoring the objective. Two different lobbies, exact same thing. The guy was even running around the bomb site, waiting for people to kill. Utter fucking bullshit. And when I finally get the bomb, and go for the plant, I get mowed down in 5 seconds because no one wants to help if it looks like you're going for the objective, and trying to kill all 6 enemies as they're shooting at you, with only a deagle, is useless.

It's by far the worst game mode I've ever played in a Call of Duty. I have a feeling it would be good in a private match with 11 friends, but not with the community.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Multiplayer is completely and utterly unfair because I'm constantly hit with bullets and I'm never able to regain my fucking bearings. Plus, that phrase Who Dares Wins is so stupid because the second I dare, I die.

I don't hate the game, but I just don't like the Multiplayer. I definitely think Black Ops is superior in every aspect.

Edited by Creech

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now that all the DLC has been issued for a while, it'd be nice to be able to buy just the spec ops missions. I don't want to pay all that money for a bunch of maps I'm not going to use. But I WOULD pay for just the spec ops missions all bundled and released together. Why haven't they done this yet? It's killing me to not be able to fully complete this game.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I thought the campaign on Veteran difficulty was a bit too easy for me.

It was actually probably the easiest of the Veteran campaigns of the entire COD series and far easier than "Black Ops" and far easier than the nightmare that was "World At War". I also hate that some of the spec ops require two players as nobody I know plays this game.

Other than that, MW3 is among my favorites of the COD series. The other major problems I've had with the game is the constant hacked multiplayer games where there is too much camping and it being nearly impossible to score kills without just getting torn apart by cheaters or those using aimbots.

Pave Low, AC-130, Attack Helicopter CAN'T GET GAME WINNING CAMS! KEEPS GETTING STOLEN

I AM STARTING TO GIVE UP!!!

FFA I GOT ROBBED I LOST WHILE WAITING FOR THE PAVE LOW TO KILL THE LAST GUY INSTEAD I LOST BY 1 KILL, AND I WAS THE FINAL KILL CAM VICTIM, THANKS FATE!!!

HAD A ATTACK AND A PAVE LOW AND THEN THE GAME RANDOMLY CRASHED DROPPED CONNECTION.

ONCE IT WAS A SMALL LOBBY AND EVERYONE QUIT AFTER I LAUNCHED MY ATTACK HELICOPTER AND I WON BY FORFEIT.

IN TDM MY PAVE LOW KILL ROBBED FOR THE FINAL KILL.

IN TDM MY AC-130 KILL ROBBED FOR THE FINAL KILL.

IN TDM MY ATTACK HELICOPTER ROBBED FOR THE FINAL KILL.

THANK GOD FOR EVERY TRY HARD IDIOT MORON THAT STEALS MY FINAL KILL CAM THESE MORONS ARE SO STARVED FOR KILLS AND GLORY IT'S A JOKE.

HEY THERE'S A REASON I GET KILLSTREAKS AND YOU DON'T!!!

HEY THERE'S A REASON I STAND DOWN WHEN A TEAMMATE HAS A KILLSTREAK REWARD IN THE AIR!!!

I HAVE A BRAIN THAT'S THE REASON!!!

I'M A GOOD TEAMMATE THAT'S THE REASON!!!

PS THERE WERE RUN AWAY WINS SO DON'T TELL ME WE HAD A NEAR LOSS GOING.

AGAIN THANK GOD FOR THE IDIOTS!!! THE IDIOTS!!! THE IDIOTS!!!

I GET PUNISHED FOR PLAYING LEGIT!!!

I GET PUNISHED FOR NOT BOOSTING!!!

THIS IS SUCH A NEVER ENDING JOKE!!!

I KNOW HOW AND WHEN TO STAND DOWN.

TOO BAD THESE GI JOE REJECTS DON'T HAVE ANY CONTROL.:mad:

UPDATE

I Got The Attack Helicopter I'm Happy With Just Getting That One.

The Others, The Pave Low And The AC-130 Are Hard To Come By Sometimes, IDK How Much Effort I'm Really Gonna Put Forward On Those, Mach 5 On A Jug Sounds Like More Fun. Happy Hunting!!!

Edited by ZombieClutch
Update On 1 Of 3