What is your favourite quest?

Blakestone

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I found Agatha's Song to be pretty special. It wasn't crazy fun, it wasn't long, but I found it a much needed moment of respite in the wasteland, I listen to her radio station pretty frequently now. Her violin is a beautiful contrast to wandering the desolation, especially at sunrise or sunset.

For sheer giggles I enjoyed how ridiculous the Superhuman Gambit was. Pure silly!!

Post has spoilers (for DLC too), though this is a bad topic to be in if you are trying to avoid those.

Including DLC? Walking with Spirits from Point Lookout. Very cool, especially when you actually understand the visions, and I loved the twist after waking up. I was wearing Power Armor + Helmet when I woke up and Nadine mentioned the scar on my head and I was like "What?" so she said I should look in a mirror. I was surprised and pissed about being bald! Luckily the hair came back after the month long(?) ride back to the main game so it all worked out, plus I got a piece of me for my Megaton house :p

Just main game though...a tie between The Replicated Man and Tenpenny Tower. The Replicated Man was intriguing even if it was short, finding out that Androids can and do evolve beyond their programming and learning that he's right under Zimmer's nose. Tenpenny Tower was enjoyable because of the politics involved throughout, though I was peeved when I worked so hard at a neutral solution only to have the @#$%ing Ghouls take over anyways -.-

Edited by Veedrock

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Personally I like Blood Ties (SPOILER: the one you find when trying to deliver Lucy West's letter and have to travel to Meresti and meet the "vampires"). Sure getting there can be a bit hard, especially if you try so early in the game that you can't disarm half of the traps but I honestly like Vance and getting the hematophage perk (blood packs give you like 20 HP instead of just 1 per use) can be quite useful as well.

On the other hand my least favorite quest is probably Take it Back, I won't go into the details of that for those who haven't gotten there but I found it so anti-climactic that it seemed almost like a slap in the face to all the time you spent playing to get there. It honestly just angered me.

• 1 month later...

lol You must be Terrence Malick - He would film Oasis all day long.

SPOILERS!*

I really enjoyed "You gotta shoot them in the head" quest. I really liked Underworld. I also thought it was so funny with Charon. Freaking awesome because I picked him up after this quest. Even though this quest is long you can pretty much go anyway with it.

I killed Mr. Crowley while in Underworld I followed him and shot him before he left Underworld no one cared I got good Karma out, his mob suit, and gun of it because he was ganna do something horrible with those keys.His gal didn't even care but I killed her afterward too to get Charon. Pure awesome fun. Then after all that you're reward with a whole bunch of stuff and you can also nab some pretty sweet armor from a Fort. I think Fort Constinine. something but yeah my favorite.

Edited by MissJaded