Roadmap to 1000

rokkyrok

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
"High Flyer" is a missable achievement. Nothing guarantees you're gonna jump to 5 Duskbats in a row, unless told to do so.

Frost is right. I would love to see this edited to the guide. Otherwise this road map is not complete IMO. I missed the opportunity described in the guide and am now hoping I will have a good/easy opportunity later in the game. I dont wanna do another playthrough just to jump 5 bats.

Please make the adjustment, I guarantee someone will be helped by the info.

Fellas, High Flyer is not missable by any means. I just did it tonight after I missed all the other opportunities mentioned. Simply go to the entrance of the Twilight Cathedral, run to the very edge of the map (the direction you flew in on with the Griffin) and 5 bats will spawn for you. Gather their attention and go to town. Voila! Achievement Unlocked!

If you mess it up, just reload your autosave since it should have saved once you arrived at the Cathedral. Alternately you can go into the Cathedral and go through a few rooms. Loading is faster though.

Fellas, High Flyer is not missable by any means. I just did it tonight after I missed all the other opportunities mentioned. Simply go to the entrance of the Twilight Cathedral, run to the very edge of the map (the direction you flew in on with the Griffin) and 5 bats will spawn for you. Gather their attention and go to town. Voila! Achievement Unlocked!

If you mess it up, just reload your autosave since it should have saved once you arrived at the Cathedral. Alternately you can go into the Cathedral and go through a few rooms. Loading is faster though.

I stand corrected. And I would like to thank you at the same time.:drunk

Sorry, I thought "missable" meant you wouldn't normally get it during a playthru without advanced knowledge of what you needed to do?

Jumping from one duskbat to another, 5 times in a row, isn't something you'd necessarily do during the game, without knowing before hand that you needed to do it, right?

Edit: Ok, I take that back. You can go back to the areas that have bats, and you can do so before the actual "end" of the game, so I guess this isn't concidered missable, per say.

Frost

Edited by MrFrost
I guess even I can be wrong................once.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just so everybody knows, I'm pretty sure that the environment achievement is NOT missable. I got my achievement somewhat on accident by throwing a dormant sticky bomb at an enemy and killing it. As long as you can find a room with infinitely respawning enemies and a dormant (or a regular one I suppose) sticky bomb then this achievement can definitely be gotten at any time.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I feel this question is appropriate for this thread, because it should be answered in the road map.

I chose to play through the game, first, on Easy to get the hang of it and to know what to do when I play through on Apocalyptic. From all I've read, I was under the impression that the Abyssal Armor carries over as well as the upgrades.

QUESTION: Can someone who has done this confirm that all upgrades on weapons, health slots, Abyssal armor, etc., all carry over from Easy to Apocalyptic difficulty?

ANSWER: The roadmap says that the Apocalyptic Armor does carry over.

I saw a question on youtube. It looks like only the Armor carries over.

Edited by E vee dub

• 2 weeks later...

To the above question, you only carry over the armor. You lose your health/wrath/enchantments.

1k/1k this last night. For those trying this, it took me just over 18 hours to finish the main story, started on hard. Then took about 2 hours leveling my scythe and gauntlets, and 1 hour getting all the health/wrath/artifacts using a guide. Had lots of fun.

Final note, I missed the helicopter achievement, so went back and started a new game, took about 5 minutes to get to that point, got that and BFA popped.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...