Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody who's interested in going for the Demo, Solo, and Co-op achievements add your name to the list below. We'll try to get together a dedicated group for weekends around 12 noon EST to knock some of these out. Add your name to the list and send me a friend request over XBL. If you're just going for Enforcer I'll help out with that as well.

If I'm on this weekend I'm definitely interested. I've been sitting on these last ones for a while:

Solo Veteran

Demo Expert

Ultimate Defender

2-Point Swing

Clever Retort

Color Guard

I'm generally online during the day EST, I'll most likely be on this weekend so send me an invite. GT: ooandyb

Anybody who's interested in going for the Demo, Solo, and Co-op achievements add your name to the list below. We'll try to get together a dedicated group for weekends around 12 noon EST to knock some of these out. Add your name to the list and send me a friend request over XBL. If you're just going for Enforcer I'll help out with that as well.

1. General Rebel

2. ooandyb

I'll send out friends request for you two.

Originally Posted by OD1N http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

1. General Rebel

2. ooandyb

3. Killer Stubob

id like to get these done too:)

1. General Rebel

2. ooandyb

3. Killer Stubob

4. stawg007

5. Vicktacular

Looks like we got enough people for now. If anyone wants in send me a msg over XBL and I'll shoot out a friend request. We'll keep it set for weekends the only thing to work out is time. Post up what time zone you're in and when works best for you.

1. General Rebel -

2. ooandyb -

3. Killer Stubob -

4. stawg007 -

5. Vicktacular -

6. ODIN 027 - EST

Looks like we got enough people for now. If anyone wants in send me a msg over XBL and I'll shoot out a friend request. We'll keep it set for weekends the only thing to work out is time. Post up what time zone you're in and when works best for you.