Dlc messed up.

NRGY Ranta

So I bought the dlc today and played the first mission. Then I turned of the console for an hour and then I started it up again hoping to get a 100% at this game. But to my supprise the dlc didn't work. Restarted the console but didn't work even though it's on my HDD. The option is all gone in game so don't know what the problem might be.

Atm I'm downloading the dlc again hoping for it to work, but have this happened to someone else and if so did you fix it?

Edit: FIX! Thank S3M for it, works wonders (was better then my fix ;D )

- I have the same problem, with the DLC not being recognised, however I found a fix. It appears the problem is with the new 360 dash and it’s slowness to recognised the hard drive, this problem gets worse the more games you have on it, like me you’ve got a high achievement score and I’m guessing have a lot of games on your 360 hard drive.

After booting your xbox360 go through to system options and select to view the save games files on your Xbox360, allow it to fully load up. Once you can see the save files and downloaded DLC for Dark Void on the hard drive start the game from the main menu.

Works every time for me when I do that, if I just start the game as soon as I turn on the 360 I’ve found 8/10 times it can’t see the DLC.

If this for some reason won't help try this.

- Copy you DLC to a USB.

- Start the game.

- Load for the USB.

This worked for me before I got S3M tip =)

Edited by NRGY Ranta

I have yet to purchase this DLC. Would you suggest that when I download it from the Marketplace to send it to a USB right away or leave it on the HDD until I turn off the console and then do it on startup?

You can try it but just make a copy of it, who knows you might not have the same problem as I did =) Though I had the same problem today when I tried to load the DLC from my HDD. But works wonders to load it from the USB -.-' Have no clue why really.

You can try it but just make a copy of it, who knows you might not have the same problem as I did =) Though I had the same problem today when I tried to load the DLC from my HDD. But works wonders to load it from the USB -.-' Have no clue why really.

Okay thanks tons. I may do this first thing when I get back to my house so I do not forget. Thanks again!

I have the same problem, with the DLC not being recognised, however I found a fix. It appears the problem is with the new 360 dash and it’s slowness to recognised the hard drive, this problem gets worse the more games you have on it, like me you’ve got a high achievement score and I’m guessing have a lot of games on your 360 hard drive.

After booting your xbox360 go through to system options and select to view the save games files on your Xbox360, allow it to fully load up. Once you can see the save files and downloaded DLC for Dark Void on the hard drive start the game from the main menu.

Works every time for me when I do that, if I just start the game as soon as I turn on the 360 I’ve found 8/10 times it can’t see the DLC.

Edited by S3M

• 2 weeks later...

Same problem. Tried viewing it in my save files first and still nothing. Tried deleting it and re-downloading it and still nothing. And I don't have another USB stick to put it on to try that method so 5 bucks down the drain. Got them all except for Top Ace on first run through and from what I've read maybe I'm better off not even attempting that one anyway. Still annoying not to be able to even try to complete this game.

Edit: Tried deleting profile as well and recovering, still nothing. Got on xbox support chat for awhile and after trying everything again and still nothing working I was refunded my points.

Then, for no reason at all I tried deleting and re-downloading the DLC for at least the 5th time and it showed up. Figures.

Edited by RedmptionDenied

I have yet to purchase this DLC. Would you suggest that when I download it from the Marketplace to send it to a USB right away or leave it on the HDD until I turn off the console and then do it on startup?

I would recommend not getting this DLC as it is glitched as fuck and near impossible to complete.