• 7 months later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mission 9:

• At the start of the mission go down the stairs and turn to your right and it’s to the left of the green and red doors on the ground by the barrels.

I think these are the most well-hidden painkillers in the game because I absolutely can not find them. I have scoured that whole area and they are nowhere to be found.

Mission 1:

• Entering into your first room, the first painkiller of the game is on the table on the left after going down two steps into what seems like a living room, after your first interaction with enemies, then turn right and head into the bathroom for another PK.

I don't know where is the 2nd Pain killer since I bought this game on June last year.:eek:

I always thought only have 1 extra pain killer in this chapter, I hope someone can take a screenshot for the 2nd Pain killer.

Anyway, this guide help a lot of people.:)

• 3 weeks later...
I don't know where is the 2nd Pain killer since I bought this game on June last year.:eek:

I always thought only have 1 extra pain killer in this chapter, I hope someone can take a screenshot for the 2nd Pain killer.

Anyway, this guide help a lot of people.:)

Just try to browse through the areas to find hidden pain killers.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...