Problem with saving and Blood Curse quest(May contains spoilers)

So I've been playing, and I've noticed the save option isn't coming up when I pause it. I'm doing The Blood Curse now on Roche's Path, and I just finished the part where you summon Sabrina to lift the curse from Henselt. It's now telling me to go to Henselt's tent, but the marker is leading me to the execution site, and there's nothing there, so when I tried to just go to his tent in the camp, he's not there, and there's just some bald guy standing there, and I can't talk to him. I thought maybe something happened in my game which caused the quest to bug out and not let me save, any help would be appreciated.

Update: I loaded a previous save, and I started tracking the Blood Curse quest, and it tells me to go to Henselt's tent, but there's markers leading me to both the visionaries house and the execution site, and when I go to Henselt's tent he's still not there, and I can't save anymore. Anyone know whats going on? I'll be pissed if I can't do anything about it because I'm on dark difficulty, and I really don't feel like grinding for the armor sets again.

Edited by Bodom94

I had this problem too but I'm not 100% sure how I solved it.

IIRC, speaking to Deathmold is the next step in the quest. One of the guards outside Henselt's tent says something like "Dethmold wants to speak with you".

Fingers crossed. Sorry if that's wrong.

I had this problem too but I'm not 100% sure how I solved it.

IIRC, speaking to Deathmold is the next step in the quest. One of the guards outside Henselt's tent says something like "Dethmold wants to speak with you".

Fingers crossed. Sorry if that's wrong.

I tried that but it didn't work, thanks though. I ended up starting over again and just beat it around two days ago, and it was definitely not as hard as some people made it seem, I had a harder time playing through on normal for my first time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...