Official Bitching thread!

CovertDog

I managed to hack my 1000/1000 on this game. Quit your bitchin!

or we can continue, hence the name of the thread. OFFICIAL BITCHING THREAD!

so stop bitching about peoples bitching or join the fight.

wait...never mind..........your bitching about bitching.......welcome sir.

Edited by Ninja Kaspyr 83

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all in all this game is still garbage and the fact that they even charge for online pass and dlc is ridonkulous! its a shame i had to pay a full $59.99 (preorder) for this shitty game. its horrible and i hope they never comeout with anything like this again. fuck thq and fuck kaos. they sure know how to treat a customer.

my problem is the lag, even playing through the campaign theirs just random all to frequent moments where ill kinda freeze up for a quick sec then it continues..not lookin forward to this on guerrilla as im gettin shot like a bitch during this freeze or w.e // its def not my connection i have a fat stack of games and never have lag problems ever.

oh oh and anyone have a problem with that one level where you have to meet up with your comrads in the alley, it was either the wall or fire sale. Their is a pickup next to the dumpster to clarify, i had to restart my checkpoint like 3 times cause no one would do anything at the rendevouz, their is a gate that connor has to open and no one was friggn movin, i could see resistance fighters fighting on the other side and i literally waited 10 min cause i thought they were supposed to finish the fight or somethin. reloaded, same crap. got it on the 3rd or 4th . GOD i feel like a tool sometimes when i play this game.

• 2 months later...

This game actually gets worse the more you play it, I can't even find the words to accurately convey how much I hate this game. The single player campaign has to be the worst of any FPS game ever made. I challenege anyone to provide an example of a worse FPS game on a current generation console.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, this game had a great idea but my god it feels old and unworthy of a next-gen title. I find this game to easy and unbalanced the more you level up. For an example, I have no recoil at all while I'm ADS. I can use the m16 & AK and destroy people because I don't have any recoil. Then I'm 40-9 because of I'm using Choppers and Tanks.

However, the engine killed this game.

• 7 months later...

I bought this game new from Best Buy for $10 the other day, and I just finished the campaign. So I go to multiplayer and it wants a Battle Code to play past level 5, well my game didn't have one in it. So now I have to choose whether or not to pay $10 for a stupid online code to a game I bought new... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• 4 weeks later...
I had very high hopes for this game but the single player sucks. There is basically no story at all, no cut scenes, no emotion at all.

They had good atmosphere but they did absolutely nothing with it. The SP is only 4 hours long for god sake, and the ending sucked too. I havent played MP yet so i cant comment on that.

Good luck. The single player was the best part of the game. That should give you an idea of how bad the MP was. Just a bad game all around considering the hype it got.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
This game actually gets worse the more you play it, I can't even find the words to accurately convey how much I hate this game. The single player campaign has to be the worst of any FPS game ever made. I challenege anyone to provide an example of a worse FPS game on a current generation console.

Shellshock 2?

I'm still pissed at the fact that the servers are still down, really hope Crytek put them back up.

• 1 year later...

I had a little bit of low expectations, considering I got this for 4$ at Gamestop. But I've heard a little bit about it and always wanted to give it a try. I enjoy the game so far, yeah I hate how the NPCs like to go first and glitch like retards. And the graphics are so so, I'm not picky with graphics. The one thing I really hate is 400:gsicon: goes to Multi and I don't have internet at the moment and I've heard it's laggy. I know it gets rather annoying being pushed from the NPCs and being stuck on stupid invisible barriers that should be a bit more refined. Overall a good game so far, only on the 4th chapter.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...